Maternity Clothes

edited February 2013 in Pregnant
Where do they have cute non expensive maternity clothes? My bf said he would take me maternity clothes shopping for Valentines Day but I don't like the idea of paying so much money on clothes I am only going to wear for a few more months.

Comments

• I agree. I'm going to check Kmart.
  • @stephforever89 let me know if you find anything cute :)
  • Thyme is having a 50% off sale until 2-14. I got 9 shirts three pants and a bra for 170
  • @char oooh that's a deal! I'll check it out, thanks
  • Do you have a store called Once Upon A Child near you? They sell used ones & used kids clothes & supplies. All their stuff if real nice though & good prices.
  • @wilsomom yes I do :) I didn't think they would sell maternity clothes, thanks!!
  • macys or jcpennys usually have good deals on maternity stuff thats marked down
  • The one near me does anyways. :)
  • I liked shopping at Burlington Coat Factory. Along with once upon a child. We even bought some on ebay. Jc penny can have some cute sales going on. I liked their shorts best.
  • Chrystal from hoh wanted someone to let you know about Burlington online cheap/cute clothes.
  • Old Navy and gap are having a maternity sale right now. Pretty good deals and not expensive at all!
  • @math_mommy awesome tell her I said thanks!

@alymaries I just saw Old Navy is having a sale, they have super cute stuff!
  • I got most of mine at Macys and old navy. I liked getting the elastic skirts that were long so I could still wear them while not prego.
  • I LOVE THYME MATERNITY.......babies r us carries it. great quality prices and fit
  • Where is the maternity section at in old navy? Guess I've never seen it :/
  • Burlington ! Loved it there, they even have matching mommy and baby shirts (onesie attached) for like $12 , i also bought bigger sizes in stores I'd usually go to. Jcp is awesome too.
  • I got a lot of my maternity clothes at Target.
  • @kimberly4411 ours is in the same part as all the baby clothes..baby stuff on left, maternity on right.
  • @kimberly4411 I haven't been to an Old Navy that has a maternity section, only online
  • Gabriel brothers if you have one near you.
  • Old navy is starting to carry materniity clothes again , Burlington has great prices on the clothes I got a few things their, also Ross was my favorite for and they had maternity under tank tops and I loved them cu they where long. Motherhood clearence section is also good I only bought stuff from their if it was on clearence. Oh and Kohls has stuff also at a decent price but not my cup of tea
  • edited February 2013
    I'm not sure if there's a Forever 21 near you that carries maternity clothes I found one in my area. I used to go to Forever 21, Target, and Ross. I know you're a fashionista so you'll love Forever 21.
  • edited February 2013
    Nigels sister works at motherhood & she always hooks me up with great discounts. With nyla she took me shopping there & she paid for everything :) n Babies r us carries motherhood clothing too. I got a few stuff From target also :)
  • @juliansmommy I was actually looking online there other day and noticed they don't have any online anymore but I just texted my little cousin who works at a F21 to ask which locations have them, thanks for reminding me! :)

@nylasmommy That is awesome that you get the hookup! :)