Need a stress reliever!

edited February 2013 in Pregnant
I feel like i could seriously tear i.to someone right now. I feel my heartrate increasing and ita getting rediculous. I'm in such a mood and i just wanna get out of the hpuse but i have nowhere to go. A bath would be nice but i li w with my paeents and they dont have a bathtub... Really i know it sucks. I wish i had money to get my own place.but right.now.am just.trying to go theough process of getting my husband legal!

Comments

• I'm sorry what your going through, I need a stress reliever too I hate stressing
  • I'm sorry maybe just a walk would be nice!
  • @jashuaswifey_711 it sucks so much cause I know it's not good for the baby nor my poor son who is only 16 monthsa old he has to deal with my mood swings and hell i pissed my mom off and she left the house. I yelled at my sister to go to her room cause I didn't want to look at her face. Then after she went to the restroom I walked in there to get my sons towel (cause i was giving him a bath is the sink) and the bathroom smelt like dirty ass cause she has.poor hygiene and doeant wash (she is 18) so then i yelled at her again to wash her stinky ass! I'm so over living in this.house but.I'll need to stay here.for another.year maybe more :(
  • I wish i could go for a walk but it's so cold and no one will watch my son for me. @jules
  • Well when it warms up you should take your son with. I take my daughter all the time but I'm in Southern California it's warm most of the time.
  • @jules we had a warm day yesterday and i took him for a short walk i love walking jusy live in the middle of nowhere so it gets boring
  • I see. Well it's still very good for any stress management since physical activity helps release a bad chemical that our bodies doesn't need therefore you naturally feel more relaxed and energized.
  • Bundle your son up in blankets warm up a travel cup of hot coco for you and go for a walk maybe listen to some music in headphones.
  • I had to drive to town to pick up my husband from work so i went for a walk around walmart.
  • I feel yea one day I was so stress which is usually well I'm on my period. LOL I just sat n the bathroom and cry and talked to God it helped sometimes u just got to let it out hope ur doing better
  • I clean when I'm stressed
  • @roxy im doing a lot better today thanks. I think i was just being stretched too thin yesterday.

@sands3 i am very ocd so om always cleaning part of the reason i get so stressedis seeing things out of place :(