You've got to be kidding me*At Ultrasound*

Comments

• Good luck an prayers to u ! I really hope its not an ectopic
  • They don't know what caused the infection @starrxoxo9. They thought it may have been a uterine infection that spilled into my blood or a kidney infection. They don't seem very sure of what's going on other than me having septicemia.Im like a water balloon, swollen up from all these iv bags. My mouth hurts from all the antibiotics. Thrush like pain again. I don't think its an ectopic because in the er they said they had seen something tiny there, but not identifiable.
  • Thanks for the luck and prayers. Today is much better!
  • Geez that's crazy! I'm glad today is better :) keeping you and little bean in my thoughts!!!
  • So glad today is better for you :)
  • edited February 2013
    That's great news! Now let's just pray things keep moving in a positive direction.
  • Condoms are made for a reason...
  • That's kinda rude^^^ considering she's already on bc.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She's on mittens! Back off!
  • @mama_luvs_her_girls if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Its not your vagina anyway.
  • Mittens? Lol gotta love auto correct! Mirena!
  • @perly I wish I could like your comment.
  • Yall don't know her...all she wants is sympathy...go ahead and bash me for my comment...stop fending into her bullshilt...she loves the attention and wants Yalls affection and attention. Ashley is a joke...always is and aways will be.
  • If you don't like her and don't believe her then just move on! Seriously no need to be nasty! I'm sure you have better stuff to do.
  • She had fun giving a play by play of her chemical abortion and she wants to announce her new pregnancy?
  • Oh well. Let em talk. After the initial shock, I am looking foward to being blessed with another little one if life sees fit. It is obviously meant to happen.

Update 2:

After things went downhill today, I left AMA an hour ago. I let my emotions and stress get to me after I began receiving Piss poor care. My guess is retaliation for threatening to leave prior. I had a nurse not using thermometer probe covers on me, dropping a butterfly needle on the floor and attempting to reuse it on me to draw blood. Also, no gloves. I also wasn't given a lunch or dinner tray, after requesting it twice. And then terrible pain control after going off my pca pump. Now I am sitting at home panicking that I made a terrible mistake and hubby is pissed at me and calling the hospital to find out what needs to be done to get me back in. I shouldnt have made such a drastic decision out of stress and anger. all i can think about is that I could be compromising my pregnancy because I left. I do not feel better after going off the pain pump and antibiotics. I hope we can get it figured out and go back or get into a different hospital. I cant believe i let my emotions get the best of me and in the way of rational thinking. I know better than that. I should have communicated with the doctors better instead of being afraid of retaliation for "complaining". Its just been a scary and emotional experience and im sure my hormones are not helping this at all. I'll let you know what ends up happening. If they don't recommend me to come back, then i wont worry as much and will just keep my follow up appt later this week. I want to slam my head against the wall knowing how serious this can be and just leaving as i did.
  • To the troll above, you can easily skip my posts if they annoy you so much. Be an adult and move along.
  • Im not trying to be mean...Ashley knows who i am and what i have been through and what Im dealing with now. I know her as well...she wants attention and she isnt pregnant. She can find me on Facebook
  • @mama_luvs_her_girls what does it bother you? Do you want the attention? You want a cookie too? Get over yourself!!! If you feel that way about her, be a grown woman and move around! No one is holding a gun to your head to believe her, so why even bother. No asked for your negative opinion.
  • :( just ignore her Ashley. Did you update on fb group? I didn't know you had left! They were treating you really poorly though! Is there another hospital you could possible go to? :(
  • @natashalynn i hate people that feel SO entitled to give unnecessary opinions. It doesn't work like that. Where's the damn humanity?!?! Lol
  • @smcox, I updated in my group peacocks. There are other hospitals, but if I can go back where I already have a team of docs familiar with what's going on, I think that's best. If not, I can always goelsewhere. The naval hospital is pretty notorious for crappy care...and I'm sure my hormonal attitude didn't help me at all. Though itsno excuse for some of the nurses actions.
  • Okay so Jon spoke with the doc who said to come back if my fever goes back to over 104, I get the shakes again, begin vomiting and or can't answer basic questions. Said if I don't experience those, then I will be okay continuing with my follow up and my rx's prescribed for home. I feel much more at ease with that and am going to go get some much needed SLEEP now. Hospital sleep was nonexistent.
  • I'm glad he advocated for you & got some answers so you can rest.

Sounds like @Mama_luvs_her_girls is the one wanting attention. So what if @captivated wants some attention & affection...she NEEDS IT with what she going through & we're here to give it to her....it's called support. Also, if you don't think she's pregnant then why did you insinuate she should've used condoms? Makes no sense.
  • Wow who are you to decide what's going on in her life?? @mama_luvs_her_girls?? She posted a pic of the pregnancy test with her name and the date on it! How can you say she's lying? And even if she was, does it affect your life personally?? Nope. So move on!
  • @starrxoxo9, I can make a guess. I photoshopped the writing on it. I used an old test and wrote the date on it (though you can see the urine is still wet..) or had a pregnant friend pee on it for me ;) let the crazy theories begin again. Thanks ladies for the support. @wilsomom, how are you doing?
  • I'm paranoid. Ha ha I'm gonna take it easy until the doctor calls & lets me know what this bleed thing is. If I end up miscarrying I want to know I did everything possible to prevent it. Are you feeling better?
  • @wilsomom, you and me both. I just got a call from the ob clinic at the hospital. They are going to schedule an appointment for me tomorrow or Monday. They said they need to check my labwork, get another ultrasound and rule out ectopic still. I think that's pretty ridiculous as my levels were going up normally and they said they saw something in my uterus before. Oncology willbe calling to schedule an appointment as well and they want to do surgery to stage it again because of my labwork and not having had any treatment in so long. That's a no go for this girl. I already have high risk for miscarriage..I'm not going to raise that with another surgery, so they can pretty much kiss my ass. I got a nice lecture about being uncooperative with care. I'm just frustrated and annoyed with everything. Wish I could avoid this hospital, but considering I have prime, doesnt seem to be an option.

And I feel like pure ass. Not in a good mood at all right now :(
  • Oh well now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense for an intelligent, level headed, brutally honest person such as yourself to go out of your way to do those things, all for the sake of internet attention ;)