Dear month of March....

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
You're not May, so Im not interested in you. Please hurry up and move along because Im anxious for May to get here.

-Sincerely
A very pregnant woman :)

I have 11 weeks to go!!!

Comments

• Lmao

I just want my warm weather back, it's so cold.
  • I wonder how many preglys r up so far 3 lol
  • Uugghh me too. Although i hate Houston weather all year round, Im seriously ready for the summer to the more warm days to get here.
  • I think just us three.
  • Houston is cold? I always thought it was warm.
  • I wonder how many totally r on here
  • It's only 12:20am here.. I am still up :) @perly ifI could fast forward the months for you I would lol
  • we have another pregly awake lol
  • 11 weeks is so close. Come on May!
  • Come on! Come on! lol.
  • I would like April to arrive so I can have my ultrasound and know the sex.
  • @hope_4_baby_boy omg its so exciting. I had a blood test done at about 12 or 13wks called Jack or Jill and basically what that's for is to determine the baby's gender through his dna in my blood. (its so weird, i had never heard about it) It was actually accurate. It said boy and then during my 20wk gender scan, we saw our little boy :)
  • I had no idea that blood test existed. wow
  • @hope_4_baby_boy i don't know if its available in other cities or states, but it doesn't hurt to look around. My Medicaid covered it too.
  • intrtesting
  • 11 weeks will fly by! I have 18 weeks left and it seems like an eternity!
  • @perly well u almost there I have to deal with Houston weather all threw the summer lol!
  • OMG I CAN NOT wait until march is over so April can be here and my little man will be here! I’m starting to get very anxious but for now I need to worry about my little one and work so I’m very occupied lol
  • I feel ya Im ready for maternity leave after today.
  • It'll be here before you know it!!
  • I know lol. Im just so ready for him to get here. This pregnancy has been such a roller coaster for me. I mean, this is finally my rainbow baby. And even though i was scared to death at the beginning, i've learned to let go of that and cherish my little gift. Now, every little kick makes me want him here more and more lol. Im just really anxious and excited :)
  • We r almost there. I had my sugar test this past week and passed. So Im on the home stretch. My last 4week apt is the 26 then it goes to every 2wks or 1wks I can't remember. Lol Im hoping I don't go over.
  • @stephforever i had my sugar test about a week and a half or so and that was my last monthly visit. Starting this next visit it'll be every two weeks.