Beta HCG Experiences

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
What were your hcg levels when you were around 4-5 weeks pregnant? Did anyone have a level around 150 and it progress to a normal pregnancy? Mine rose normally from 51-150 in 48 hours, but every time I've had a low level like that, I've miscarried. Experiences please! I know beta levels vary tremendously for everyone, I just want to see your ladies stories.

Comments

• Do doctors normally tell you your level? In both pregnancies they've never mentioned beta levels.
  • Well they only test usually if there's complications, cramping, er visits etc. Or for TTC ladies. I knew there's a lot on here @excitedforoctober. But no, its not a common practice :(
  • my level was at 115 which at that time they did not tell me how far i was. then it went in a week later and it was 2940 and then returned one week later and it was17811. I know exactly how you feel because my pregnancy before this one my levels started at 142 and a week later had only went up to 179. that is when i was told I was going to miscarry. Hope that helps.
  • also if you goggle hcg level calculator and enter the information. that might give you a little piece of mind.
  • @captivated I have 4 kids n my levels strted out low...
  • Thanks ladies. I appreciate it!
  • edited March 2013
    I think mine was right around 150 and I was right between 4-5 weeks. I'm 11 weeks now.
  • Yours are higher than mine were at that point.
  • I remember one pregnancy that was around 180 at 5 weeks & it was fine.

@RedShadoe0 I was just thinking about you yesterday! How are you doing?
  • Lol hey!! I'm good. Finally finally gettin out of my slump. Gettin ready for the deployment. Captivated, how the hell did you get preggo?! I swear you've got the weirdest luck :) @wilsomom
  • My mirena was not in correctly @redshadoe0 :( But shockingly, I am excited. Never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be. Terrified, but excited. Then I've got the docs telling me not to get my hopes up, its unlikely to have a viable pregnancy and I should consider terminating, but I'm not going through that again. I'll take my chances. Obviously, it was supposed to happen as it has continued to happen despite my efforts and medical problems. So...we shall see where it goes.
  • Well hell! I'm excited for you!!! Let's go miracle baby!!!