What would you do if you had a guest house?

We have a beautiful, small guest house & I need ideas for what to do with it. It has a living room, full bath, full kitchen & one bedroom. We originally put our teen boys in there hoping they would learn some responsibility & get a practice run for having their own place...dumb, dumb, dumb. That didn't work! Lol So... now, we have this beautiful place & not sure what to do with it. I was thinking maybe a get away room for me & hubby, or a playroom? Any ideas welcome! :)

Comments

• I would rent it out for $$$$ :)
  • I would too, but we're renting ourselves & I don't think we're allowed. :(
    @lafiitz89 @captivated
  • I think u can ppl do it all the time in cali
  • Well maybe if it's someone you know well that you can trust you can Rent. But it sounds nice to have little relaxing area you can get away.
  • Personally I'd move out there myself to escape all the kids. LOL
  • Id make it all nice for yourself when you just need to get a way for an hour or so and relax
  • game room lol
  • Yeah, id assume subletting wasn't allowed. :(
  • I think the relaxing get away would be awesome for me, I never get a break. Lol The game room sounds good too...like maybe get a pool table or air hockey table etc.
  • Play room as in 50 Shades playroom?? :)
  • edited March 2013
    Lol I've never read that, but I think I've got the basic idea! Ha ha :p Sounds like a good idea as this house has hardly any privacy the way it's set up. :) @excitedforoctober
  • I would move my youngest sister in and charge her. Failing that if u buy a semi you will need a office for sure with lot and lots of filing cabinets for taxes. We have at least a filing box for every year.
  • @char Holy crap! What was I thinking! We need an office bad, we used to use a small shed, but it's gotten old & run down....plus this one would be heated & fully furnished! Woohoo, thank you, idk why I didn't think of that! Lol (we already have 3 small businesses, so I know about the taxes & paperwork & stuff) :)