8 weeks left

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
I'm an uncomfortable.. emotional wreck. Thank gosh my husband is amazing. I can't wait to meet our little girl. Who else is almost done??? How are you feeling??

Comments

• I have 10 weeks to go. Im starting to feel miserable too. My back and my sides are killing me 24/7 and Im just ready to have this baby.
  • 17 not fair.lol
  • 13 weeks left to go. My back is starting hurt, and I'm so tired od nausea.
  • I have 11 weeks to go, I'm always tired. My hips hurt I can't get comfortable to sleep...I'm ready to have this lil man, @perly did u get everything done like nursery and such?
  • @isino no lol. Im just TOO tired lol. I wasn't planning on doing too much because i rent an apartment, so im eventually going to move and Im gonna have to take everything down. I have a crib, but i found a playpin(sp) that has the bassinet and changing table included so im getting that instead. I know i'll be putting that into a lot more use than the crib. And it works because i can always roll the playpin next to my bed and just lay the baby in the bassinet. Aside from that i have a nice changing table with a few drawers underneath and a 6 drawer dresser just for the baby.
  • @perly same here, I have a crib and a bassinet I will be using the bassinet till the baby is at least 3months or so.
  • I have just over 3 weeks left and image so done I've been getting contractions for a week now and i just hurt i want my baby now.
  • Wow ladies you sound like me lol! @silverfairy your almost there I'm jealous lol
  • 7 weeks or less left for me
  • Yaay congrats
  • @silverfairy my pregnancy was like that before I had her.
  • @nikki2690 and @MyLove2 im almost there was in labour and delivery today and they said def early labour im at home now so i can progress and will go back when contractions are closer and more painful or if my water goes.
  • Keep me updated darling :)
  • I will still getting contractions could be a while :-)
  • I have 9 weeks left! I'm not super uncomfortable, I just feel like I've gained too much! Baby girl is doing great and I can't wait to hold her!
  • Your getting closer!!! What are you naming your girl
  • Getting very close, good luck mama.. @silverfairy