Pregnancy after a miscarraige

edited March 2011 in Trying to conceive
I had a miscarriage Monday.How long do I need to wait to try again?

Comments

• I am sorry to hear about your loss. My Dr suggested 3 full cycles. I mc'd back in sept 2010. I am 13 wks 4 days now.
  • I had a miscarriage seriously like 2and a half months ago. Now I am about 4 or 5 weeks! Give it a little and get back to it!!! Good luck love!
  • edited March 2011
    @babyclayton2011 Thank you and yes I'm still tryna cope with that after 3 years of trying..but I'm not giving up.I already got a 7 year old son.I got hope
  • If you have a d&c my doctor suggested 2 cycles, after that I got pregnant right away! But if you MC naturally, after your bleeding is over, you are safe to try again right away.
  • edited March 2011
    @KayleeAndAmaiyasmommy Yes it was naturally.my doc told me that I really didnt need a D&C..yes it sucks because I'm waiting to stop bleeding now
  • @mommylovesyou thanks for the support! !
  • @praying4our3rd I showll want to try asap! !I just know this time I need to be stress free and dont worry as much.
  • my doc told me 2 to 3 mouths....
  • My doctor told me you don't actually need.to wait at all. As.there is nothing to prove risk harm etc I didn't! Now nearly 25weeks. Got pregnant 1weeks after m/c wasn't expecting to happen that quick!
  • Lost my baby on Tuesday and I want to. Try as soon as I lost mine naturally too x
  • Des tell you to wait mostly bc of the emotional pain. I had a miscarriage and found out 6 weeks later I was 5 weeks pregnant! Good luck mama, I know how hard it is!