Myfitnesspal

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
Does anyone use this? I am looking for more friends to keep me on track! I am almost 35 pounds down! Come join me!

Comments

• I was on it lost 26lbs in 3 months but now I'm expecting and don't get on anymore but good luck it's a great app!
  • I do. Jbeatty02 you can add me if you want :)
  • What's your username?
  • I just joined last night! I want to lose 85 lbs :( I've been trying to get motivated for weeks now my youngest is almost 12 weeks and feel disgusting. Thanks for posting this I hope it helps me gets started :)
  • Yepp. I am brittherdman07 add me!
  • Im not always on but ur welcome to add me Alwayzbeenurz2008
  • emylovescaleb
  • I joined a while back when I was going to a boot camp it help me a lot but once I finish boot camp and ran out of my shake I started eating bad food that I missed yummy lol I did try to start my diet this month with my new shake but it got hard I have to push my self : ( mrs_roxie add me
  • Add me LeticiaHuggins .... I live by it!!! But I'm only friends with folks that share their food diaries. If I'm putting it all out there... You gotta do it too! We're in this together. LOL.
  • @firstbabygirl19 don't want to take over your thread but i have to ask

@YNVTish where in the world have you been??? lol. Its been a while since you last were on here (well not TOO long, but you know what i mean)
  • edited March 2013
    RRRMMAAOO @ @perly .. I know I've been spending the majority of my time on MyFitnessPal and busy with my 19 month old. This little rat can storm through a house and make a complete mess in 6.0 seconds. Staying busy! How's everyone... Any new Pregly gossip, I seem to always miss it all.
  • @YNVTish im glad you're doing good. The only thing new about Pregly is that Martin is back, and the forum will be open again soon. Im happy for that, but ooohhh god is this place going to packed again lol. We'll see how it goes.
  • I'm soo glad I saw this post I know I aleady said it but thanks for posting this I've been looking for motivation to start my diet and I know I'm only 4 days in but I LOVE it!!
  • I meant to post my name if anyone wants another friend :) skinymama2be