im gunna go crazy! pleas tell me whats going on here!!

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
so i have a issue i need you advice on. im thinking im pregnant, i have tender boobs, mood issues, tired, my stomic is starting to be randomly upset, my period is over a week late, my cirvex is even high and closed, and i did have unprotected sex the day "after" i was suposto ovulate. but... ive takin one blue dye test that came back poss about 3 days ago, and then i took another first responce red dye test and they have ben negitive! i dont know whats going on... but my cycles have ben only 3 weeks sence ive had my youngest daughter(shes 4 months) so i dont know if that would play apart or not..

Comments

• Did the blue one turn positive right away? They're famous for evaps, but it could also be either an early mc or the pink test needs more time. Maybe ask your dr for a blood test. I hope you get your answer soon!
  • It took about 10 min for both the light pos and the controle line on the blue to show up
  • I'd go with the first response. Blue dyes almost always have a faint positive line when negative.
  • Id just use a digital rather than spend the same amount of money on a few dye tests.