IM BACK!! AND IM PREGNANT AGAIN!!! :)

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
YEP EXPECTING ANOTHER LITTLE ONE,I'M DUE NOVEMBER 26! BENTLEY IS DOING WONDERFUL,HE'S 19 MONTHS OLD NOW ,HE'S SUCH A HAPPY KID,LOVES STREETBIKES LOL,PLAYING OUTSIDE,BOUNCY BALLS,TRUCKS..ALL THE BOY STUFF LOL. I MISSED YOU ALL AND I'M GLAD TO BE BACK

Comments

• Well hellooo there !
  • Helloooo :) gosh,its been almost two years since I've been on here.
  • Congrats and welcome back! :)
  • Welcome back and congratulations!
  • Thank u all :) I'm hoping for a girl this time. I'd love to have one of each :)
  • Congrads!! I'm back also due Nov 18 and my son is 18 months old! So I now got a due date buddie!
  • Congrats! My youngest is 18 months old & I'm due October 28th. Welcome back!
  • @lovemylife11 Yayyy. That's awesome. Were in the same boat,a child around 18 months and one on the way :) I'm here if you need me and I'm sure ill be asking you things too. So how do you feel right now?? @wilsomom Aww thanks :) our due dates aren't far apart at all :) I'm here if you need me :)
  • Im good just been really hungry lately!!! Ugh I hate it to now have u been feeling?
  • welcome back! And Congratulations :)
  • yay!! congrats :) Im due November 16. My baby girl is 16 mths. Hoping for a boy this time
  • Aw I'm hoping for a girl! @novmom2be I have a boy already!
  • @lovemylife11. Lol we hv the opposite. I want a boy but I hv strong feeling it will be another girl..im just fine if so. I hv everything I need already lol. Cant wait till 16 wks though to find out:)
  • @movmom2be I kinda want a girl so I can be done for a while but I also kinda want another BC I still have my sons stuff and boys are so easy! I'm happy either way
  • Congrats! My son is almost 2, daughter is 4 and due with this one near the end of October. I'll get a more accurate due date today.
  • Congrats! My son is almost 17 months and this one is due June 27th :) was praying for a girl too but I'm having another boy! I was sooo convinced this baby was a girl cuz my pregnancies are completely opposite! But there was no mistaking that penis on the ultrasound :)
  • Hi hun, welcome bavk and congrats on the baby news x