am i?

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
hi
im not sure if im pregnant or not. im 9 days late and I've taken 2 test over the last few days both negative. my boobs feel tingly and my nipples are huge I've been having cramps on and off for a week or two. no other real signs or symptoms except feeling tired and headachey.
my OH and I had unprotected sex a few day before i was due to ovulate but got interrupted by our son waking and didn't continue.
id love to have another child soon but not right now as we're getting married in July :) so if i am id be 4 & 1/2 months by then.

ahh i don't know how to feel happy sad nervous... etc i just want an answer lol

what do you all think??

xx

Comments

• I'm having almost the exact problem. We bd on my ovulation day but he pulled out. Now I'm a day late and been having a huge amount of symptoms. Tested yesterday and negative. I'll test tomorrow morning
  • I'd say go get a blood test. But I haven't had a period this month yet and took a test the other day and it was negative..so that's what I'm going with. Have you lost weight or stressed a lot lately? I know that can mess with your period. I have been stressing a lot so I think that's why mine is a no show.
  • nope no stress or anything this month :) think il go to docs tomorrow
  • Well if ur usually very regular and haven't had any issues being late. If u haven't had any weight lost or started any new work outs or any stress then I would say get the blood test. Good luck
  • couldn't get a doc appointment today so bought another preg test instead, again negative but im now 10 days late!! im so confused
  • With my first 3 babies my test showed positive before I even missed my period. With baby #4, who is due in Oct., my test wasn't positive until I was 9 days late and I had to buy the clear blue digital. Good luck!!
  • Planned parenthood offers blood tests. Only about fifty dollars and you can get in the same day. Tell them you are two weeks late or they won't do it. This is what I'd usually do :)
  • im in the UK and have to deal with the rubbish NHS :( id love this baby if i am and would never get rid of a child but the tidings not great if i am :( everyone wants to look beautiful on their wedding day not fat and bloated.
  • Well if u are I would imbrace it on my wedding day because I think pregnancy can be beautiful! Have u tested yet
  • pregnancy gets beautiful at about 6 month when your glowing and the bump is a definate bump I'll be 4 & 1/2 months and with the baby weight im still carrying from my son im just going to look fat. yes I've tested 3 times all negative but now 11 days late.