I GOT IN A FIGHT YESTERDAY....

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE TO ME,THIS IS NOT IN MY CHARACTER AT ALL. I'VE BEEN BULLIED AND PICKED ON MY WHOLE LIFE,AND HAVE DONE NOTHING,BUT HOLD IN MY PAIN OR CRY. YESTERDAY I FINALLY CRACKED,MY SISTER IN LAW WHO I HAVE NEVER BEEN A FAN OF,NOR HER OF ME,SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE YESTERDAY,I YELLED ABOUT THREE TIMES FOR HER TO GET OFF MY PROPERTY,SHE JUST SHOOK HER HEAD NO,AND FLIPPED ME OFF. SO I LACED UP,TIED UP MY HAIR,AND WENT AT HER,I GOT ABOUT FOUR LICKS IN,WHEN SHE FLUNG ME ON THE GROUND AND PROCEDED TO SIT ON TOP OF ME AND BEAT THE BACK OF MY HEAD. THEM MY HUSBAND SAW US FIGHTING AND BROKE IT UP. I'M STILL SO AGGERVATED ABOUT IT,I'M SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT,DISRESPECT ME,AND PUSH ME TO MY LIMIT,AND THINK I'LL DO NOTHING...

Comments

• You go girl! That's your castle show the world who's queen!
  • @adriens_mommy lol thank u. The only reason I regret my impulsive behavior,is that I'm five weeks pregnant.
  • That's what happens when you feel like you gotta hold in all of your anger and emotions. Eventually you snap! I don't blame you, but I hope you're ok!!
  • My mom always taught me to never throw the first hit, but she also taught me to never let anyone push me around. I don't blame you, but please be careful. I hope you and baby are doing good.
  • I definitely understand, you must be careful with your body. No more fights lady especially when you got a big round tummy! Lol I wouldn't expect her tobe coming back for more but if she does let the authorities forcefully remove that broad
  • Good for you! Why was she there in the first place!? That's just pathetic she wouldn't just go.
  • I hope ur ok sounds like ur only few days ahead of me so it should be ok but the stress is never good and try to stay away from another situation like that. I have no idea why u guys have such hate towards each other or why she was there and why she wouldn't leave and I'm not judging at all trust me I'm not perfect at all I just hope she doesn't go press charges she technically has time still to go down to police station and no matter what if ur first one to touch her I wouldn't want u to be in trouble especially while pregnant. Maybe she will stay away though from here on out :)
  • Blame it on the hormones, girl. Lol.
  • Happened to me I was practically forced to live in a bad situation with my ex hb .... just image being pregnant and living with 10other adults and 8 kids on a 1 bedroom apartment. Yep I did for a long time so I don't blame you things happen but be carefull for your babies!!!!!