37 wks 2 days

edited April 2013 in Pregnant
my lil man can come anyday now im 1 cm dliated well that was a couple days ago maybe more now im getting nervous and exited

Comments

• Awww we are sooooooo close its killing me!!!! I just try to not think about it too much or everything feels like its time!
  • Have u been checked yet for dilation or r u feeling anything yet? @kkj09
  • Very exciting! Hope u keep moving along I had friend who was dialated at 3 then was stuck at that until she passed her due date and had to be induced. Which is not ur case most likely but wouldn't that suck I remember being scared that would be me with my first after she told me lol.
  • yea dr told me if i wasnt deliver i will be induced at 41 wks but im gonna walk a lot and try sex hopefully i get it move along i dont wanna be induced again i want to feel a natural exiting birth

• I hope u don't have to be induced why were u induced last time? I haven't been induced but sounds misserable from what I've heard around here. With my daughter my water broke at 39 weeks exactly so she wasn't late or too early and I really think it was from me staying active so I hope that works for u. Ill be praying for things to move along so you can have nice easy labor and delivery :)
  • Thanks I appreciate it good luck with ur pregnancy too I hope u can go to ur dr too for a piece I mind I was induced at 39 wks cuz I had gd this time thankfully I don't have it I was very clos thou
  • Oh man I didn't know they induce for that? I bet that was hard to deal with while pregnant and being hungry and having cravings I'm glad u don't have to worry about it this time. I remember getting tested when I was pregnant with my first and everyone saying how nasty the stuff u have to drink before and the stuff they gave me I took home and had it like and hr before the apt and it was soo good I loved it. Tasted like orange soda and was in the same type bottle lol
  • O no I can't drink orange or like soda after that with this pregnancy I got tested like 5 times nasty lol yea it was hard not being a Le to drink pop or candy or cookies and I had to give myself shots everyday twice it sucked I'm just happy this time is more enjoyable