when are you due

edited April 2013 in Pregnant
Who is pregnant. ..
When are you due?
What are you having?

I'm due in 3weeks tomorrow and I can't wait! Having a little girl.

Comments

• I'm due April 22 but the pains have started I'm having my second child a lil boy this time
  • Awe..:) what are you naming him

I've been having contractions since 32w this is my first so when the real contractions start I wont know there real til they start hurting. I'm ready to have her though. Couple more weeks ...
  • I just found out recently and the edd as of right now is december 5th, I'm hoping for another girl my hubby wants boy our daughter is almost 16 months. Once we find out were thinking about keeping the name a secret although we already have boy one and pretty sure on the girl ill probably end up telling u guys on here just not my family. Oh and with my first I started contractions early but then my water broke at 39 weeks so this one will probably be little early too. I'm sure ur getting super excited!
  • I'm a little bit of everything. . Anxious. Scared. Excited.
  • Im pregnant lol
    Im due May 17th
    And im having a boy :)
  • I'm prego with my second, I have an 18month old daughter and I'm due may 22nd with baby boy....can't wait to meet him.
  • Im pregnant with #2 its a girl this time :) due June 30
  • @waitingformybaby your due on my birthday :D
  • edited April 2013
    I'm pregnant with #4. I have 3 girls already 8, 6, and just turned one. I'm due June 6th with our last baby 1st boy.
  • im pregnant with #2
    due September 19
    we find out in two weeks what we are having. hoping for a boy.
  • Im pregnant with #2 my daughter is 19 months and im due nov 10th. I want a boy fiancee wants another girl
  • Due May 10th with another girl. They have already stopped labor once so we will see what happens. Her name will be Laila Elizabeth.
  • Well that's normal for some reason with my daughter at the end I was just super excited and not nervous and although this is my second and its still weird I'm kinda nervous and curious what labor will go like. I think its from reading soo many experiences on here from others and thinking that could be me and hoping it goes just as well as the first time hehe.
  • I'm due October 28th, only 11 weeks so not sure what I'm having yet.
  • Due July 4th with my second son :)
  • I'm due October 7th with our second and last baby. I have a 17 month old little girl and we won't be finding out the sex of this baby.
  • due april 15th
    its my second
    baby boy
    and omg i wake up every morning now hoping today will be the day lol!
  • Wow @kkj09 any day :) I'm the same way but I still have til the 28th
  • I'm due may 17 with a girl. Kailyn Marie. She will be my second.
  • Pregnant!
    Due Oct 8 w/baby #2
    Having a gender revealing party next month!
  • due October 28th. not sure what I'm having yet! but hoping for a boy this time. My girl is 18 months! andshewas born 2 weeks early so this new baby and her birthdays will be close!!
  • Pregnant....due Sept 10 with mutiples...I have 4 kids already
  • @preggomommyof4 are you having twins? your going to have full house :)

• @preggomommyof4 how crazy omg have u had twins or triplets before does it run in the family. I can't even imagine did u think there was more then one before ur doc told u?
  • I lost twins at 14 weeks but I had invitro both pregnancies so multiples doesn't run in my family @jules......@perly :-)
  • edited April 2013
    I see where ur other children invitro as well? That sounds like very intresting process to go through I mean everybody hears about it but going through it would be very cool and intresting I think. And I'm sorry about ur lost were they able to find out why? And how far along are u now with these babies?
    @preggomommyof4
  • @preggomommyof4 Im sorry about your loss. I lost my first baby @ 17wks.
    I've never done invitro. How many times have you done it?
  • @jules no my other kids were naturally conceived. ..I got my tubes tied after my 4th n got them reversed after marryin a younger man with no kids got pregnant after reversal naturally...loss baby due to ectopic pregnancy n got pregnant again naturally n lost it....was ttc n no luck n I'm 36 so we were tryin to get preggo quickly so I won't be too old... so we tried in vitro n the first time they implanted 3 n only two took which i lost .....second time all three took....I'm currently 18 weeks no problems....@perly