I think I could be preggo**UPDATE**!!!!!!

I really hope I am. I went off the pill in December and my hubby and I have been actually trying since February. I was late last month but AF did show up. We had relations during my fertile week and after I ovulated last month. Now here we are this month and I'm 2 days late. I couldn't help myself and took a test and got a faint positive :) I'm trying not to get too excited and I'll test again in a few days but I really hope I am. I'm not going to tell any of my family yet so please keep your fingers crossed for me and send sticky baby dust my way. My son is 18mo and I'd love to give him a brother or sister.

Comments

• Sounds very promising with a faint positive! :)
  • edited April 2013
    Sticky Baby Dust sent your way :)
  • That's great ! :)
  • My positive was such a faint line but I knew. I called my boyfriend in and asked him what he saw, one or two lines, without telling him which one meant positive and he said he could see two lines too. I would test with first morning pee if I were you :) yay congrats!
  • Thanks ladies, I'm going to test again next Thursday is AF does not show up because then I'll be a week late :)
  • Yeay! Congrats I think u are with those things even two days makes them super dark and u can always just do a digital that's what I did although mine wasn't super faint but made me feel better.
  • Good luck, hope you get your positive.
  • I'm now 4 days late!!!!!:) I want to test again soooooo bad. Must resist urge to test, must wait a few more days!!! Lol
  • Do it! Do it! Do it! Lol ;)
  • I would be testing every day!! :)
  • I couldn't resist and tested again and it's a bright blue plus sign!!!!! I am defiantly preggo with #2!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited and have my Dr appointment set up for the 26th of this month :)
  • Congrats! How far along u think u are or what do u think ur due date will be? Were pretty close :) I think...
  • Yay thanks everyone! @jules I'm guessing I'm about 5weeks? My last period was march 7th so give or take a few days. How far along are you?
  • Congrats !!
  • I'm 5 weeks and 3 days my period was febuary 28th. So I'm due december 5th. If ur period was march 7th then ur about 4 weeks 3 days which would mean ur edd is about december 12th which is funny cause that's my daughters birthday lol. But ya were very close week apart :) how cool!
  • That's so awesome@jules. I know you guys were trying for a while and I'm really happy for you.
  • Yayyyyy I love reading stories like this. Reminds me of when I was trying
  • Yay, that's great news! I'm happy for you!
  • Thanks I'm happy I have u soo close to me :) and it didn't take to long we were trying starting january but with my cycle being off and his work schedule didn't make it the easiest thing and the month my cycle was right on track only took one try thank God it worked that's the only day we had bc of family visiting and the move and his work totally a God thing. Have u told ur hubby?
  • @jules oh he knows, he's the one who was telling me to test again lol. I was a little bummed out that I wasn't preggo last month but we've only been trying since February.
  • Ya I was bummed out last month too cause I felt like it wasn't gonna happen and I wanted the kids to be no more then two years apart now they will be little less then two years and it all worked out perfectly besides my husbands insurance from work doesn't activate until june 1st but its ok I had it varified at a clinic and I might have to wait until then to start the regular visits. But it didn't take u guys long at all especially since u just went of the pill in december which I hear can actually help but I don't know I've never used birth control lol. But how are u feeling any symptoms yet?
  • I feel fine, just a little bloated and I have to pee a lot.
  • Ya I was bloaded then once I hit 5 weeks I haven't been but the peeing thing soo annoying especially since I've been trying drink more water I feel like its none stop. I don't mind soo much during the day but I don't like to get up at night to go to the bathroom lol
  • aww. congrats!