when are you due

2»

Comments

• Srry for your loss @perly
  • @preggomommyof4 i see. Im glad everything is going good :) Post a belly picture when you get a chance lol.
  • @preggomommyof4 I see that makes sense I'm glad it worked the second time around how exciting that all 3 took were u expecting that I can't imagine being pregnant with 3 do u think its way different then ur other pregnancys. And I didn't know u could reverse it but I'm sure that can effect things after I wonder if that were the reasons for the loss and ectopic u think? I'm so so sorry for ur loss again but such great news that its all worked out soo well for you :) ur still got like half way to go are u having scheduled c section I know with multiples that's very normal.
  • Ok @perly I'm so huge already n ppl stare when I'm out!! @jules yes a tubal can be reversed for $6000-10000 dependin on dr....I wasn't excited about all three babies initially but I'm ok now except me n my hubby are in the middle of a divorce....also I don't know if my losses were related to my reversals who knows....my dr was very unclear on why I had losses bck to bck..yes I will be scheduled for a csection n I'm scared never had one
  • @preggomommyof4 well everything happens for reason. I thought you just got married? sorry I'm confused about that part I thought u said earlier you were married before and he was the father of your 4 kids then you got tubes tied got divorced and remarried and you two wanted more children that's why the invetro ...

• @preggomommyof4 ah man. Im sorry about your divorce as well. I hope everything turns out good with both your pregnancy and the divorce.
  • No he isn't the father of my previous kids. @jules I've only been married once to my current husband who is 26 yr old...n we haven't been married long but I'm ready for a divorce so I filed for one...@perly his career n the fact he not ready to settle down is not compatible with a family so I'm good with a divorce..thnks
  • I see I thought you were married to the father of the other kids. man that's so hard now you gonna have 7 kids that you have all at once on ur own. I hope that the other kids dad helps out and is involved. It's weird his all the sudden not ready to settle down after already being married and trying so hard to have children. I'm sorry I'm sure you have a lot going on but it will be ok! Lots prayers for you :)
  • @preggomommyof4 yeah you're right. Well we're all here for you :)
  • @jules it's a lot more to the story tht woukd help you understand better but I don't wanna go into details on a public forum becus he is a public figure
  • @preggomommyof4 its ok. You don't have to say anything. We are all still here for you and ready to help in anything we can :)
  • edited April 2013
    Oh I know there's always more to stories but like I said were here for you no matter what and it will be ok :)
    @preggomommyof4
  • September 29!