sahm

My husband and I are praying that he gets a $1-$2 raise here real soon. Including and extra day off. After I have kailyn we would like for me to go part-time (2days). I guess what I'm trying say is how do u manage to keep up with everything. Like I'm very disorganized (always have been) . I need something I can easily follow and stick with. I'm very laidback person sometimes it shows. If y'all know what I mean lol.

Comments

• @wilsomom has some awesome lists ive heard....im very laid back also I just pick up everything in the hour between my daughters bedtime and my bed time and deep clean when I get a chance or get tired of looking at the mess lol
  • Well u need list for sure I'm naturally super paranoid when it comes to cleaning and routines and my husband super laid back but his not like super messy at all and even his been able to adjust to my cleaning lists Iused to have my own then fond one very.similar on pinentrest you should look it up and find one that fits best for your family.
  • Deep clean and organize one room a day. Do your regular straightening up everyday(vacuum high traffic areas, dust, pick messed, wipe table down..)
  • Just take some time & write down everything you think should be done in a week. Then divide them out during the week. Make a list for each day. Or you could look up some premade lists like @jules said. I like the one room a day idea too like @sands3 said.