YO GABBA GABBA!! What's your kids favorite show?!

edited April 2013 in Just for Fun
Anyone selling stuff?! I have a paypal account!! lol. I am on a mission to find ygg stuff for my son! So far I have a few shirts from targer(yay) and the plex spinmaster doll and about to buy the dance mat! This is his most favorite show!! He can be crying and throwing his terrrrrible 17 month tantrum(that he just started >:( ) and as soon as he hears the do do do do beat in the beginning he will stop! It's amazing. haha. He LOVES to dance!!
I wish I could show you all a video!

What show does your child favor? He likes almost all the nick jr shows. But ygg is his most favorite of all. I want to go to the live concert for his 2nd birthday.

We started introducing the potty(yeah yeah to early. Heard it) He has gone 3 times so far. the last time he brought his potty to me!! Sat him on it and he pee'd. So smart this boy. I'm telling ya. I want to get him the ygg stickers from partycity and make a sticker chart.

Comments

• My daughter is 18months and her all time favorite show is caillou.
  • My son loves ygg 2! Its his favorite show he always jumps and turns and looks at me with a big smile when it comes on he's 19 months
  • My 8 month old loves spongebob. .
  • My 18mo old only watches Bubble Guppies
  • Mickey mouse club house
  • My 15 month old only watches bubble guppies too! @excitedforoctober lol I try other shows but nothing works like bubble gups!
  • well..she seems to only get excited for the baby gym show that comes on baby tv ..that's about it.
    & yes yo gabba gabba stuff is hard to find! I'm always on the look out for a friend
  • @g&;esmama I bet you know the "its time for lunch" and "its time to go outside" songs too lol
  • My lo is 17m and her favorite ones are mickey mouse clubhouse and phineas and ferb.
  • My lo is 18m and any movie with adam sandler in it he will sit and watch the whole thing, I know they are not for babies but I can clean my whole kitchen while hes on tv!
  • Thomas the train
  • My daughter is 20 months and is obsessed with YGG !! She qakes up in the morning asking for it , she calls it "Muno!!" Lol quite frankly I wish shed start liking something else, I can only watch so much gabba before I lose my mind lol
  • His best friend LOVES Mickey Mouse Club House but Mason didn't really pay attention to it. He loves music so he also enjoys Fresh Beat Band. Which is pretty annoying. But it makes him happy and it's a switch from constant ygg!
    I'm so excited!! I just found him the bedding, muno and brobee backpack and muno, foofa, plex and brobee ty off craiglist for $45! Little more then I like to spend. But the bedding brand new at walmart is $36. I also got the "last one"(or so they say) school backpack with matching lunch box on amazon for $35.25. Hopefully he can keep it clean to use when he is 3 and in head start! We are going to be using it as a diaper bag and to take his lunch to daycare.
    No more spending my money!! Haha. I'm so bad at saving.
  • My 17 mth old only will watch bubble guppies. Goes crazy and dancing and singing Everytime she watches. We passed by a isle at our grocery store that had bubble guppies toys and she went nuts. lol
  • My daughter loves ygg. I was just mentioning it to my boyfriend and she jumped up when she was half asleep screaming gabba gabba! But anywho we have a ty brobee that we ordered that was the wrong size. We already have one so we were going to sell the other one
  • edited April 2013
    >:D<
  • Yo gabba gabba, spongebob, the fresh beat band, the movie grease lol, and anything cinderella or Disney princesses
  • Sophia loves ygg and imagination movers and anything Disney jr..also lazy town and blues clues
  • My almost 19month old used to LOVE LOVE LOVE yo gabba gabba. It was his first bday theme. He still likes it but his new fav is to blues clues and mickey mouse. Hes also obsessed with lion king. We took him to ygg live. It was so much fun. Word of advice though, their favorites will change like we change underwear Lol
  • Omg @excitedforoctober EVERYONE (even grandpa) sings that when someone asks what time it it lol
  • Lillian's loves anything Disney jr but right now she absolutely loves Sofia the first I just wish they would new episodes faster!! She also loves Mickey Mouse club house. She used to watch yo gabba gabba all the time but she's not as interested anymore. Oh and she also loves super why and actually sounds out letters with the show which I like!
  • Elmo movies mickey mouse club and my least favorite dora the explorer ugh can't stand her
  • My little brother loved wordworld. It WAS on Netflix but not any longer :(
    He just didn't like mickey mouse that much. I think maybe b.c their voices aren't as peppy/ high pitched like ygg. Idk lol. Kids are silly.
  • My 18 month old loves Team Umizoomi!!! And anything with any kind of animals lol
  • World girl and Supper Why. Is her most favorite.
  • what channel is yo gaba gaba on i have dish network
  • My 19 month old is crazy about bubble guppies she dances and laughs and flaps when they are on and if they aren't on she will cry "bubby gubby" and throw a huge fit until I put them on