Gender Ultrasound in 2 weeks.

edited April 2013 in Pregnant
I know it's been awhile since I've been on here. In 2 more weeks I'll finally find out if it's a boy or girl. I'm really hoping for a boy, but as long as it is healthy I'll be happy. Though I really want a boy.

Comments

• Well I hope you get that boy I know how you feel IM hoping for another girl! Keep me updated :)
  • I know exactly how you feel @veevee I go on the 22nd for my gender ultrasound and I am in the same boat. Really hoping for a boy since i have my girl already. But most important is a healthy baby! How is everything going with the pregnancy?
  • I'm anxious to know what ur having let us know
  • My gender scan its the 20 when its yours?
  • edited April 2013
    @jules Thank you. I hope you get the girl too. The wait is killing me.

@hope_4_baby_boy Everything is good. We heard the baby's 2nd heartbeat two week ago.

@waitingformybaby Me too. Will do.

@2girls_1boy On the 25th.
  • Yea that's the only thing I'm always dying to find out I'm finding out in 8 more weeks lol still got some time but soo far it's going by pretty fast so that's good! U don't have to much longer how far along are you?
  • edited April 2013
    @jules: Just made 19 weeks today.
  • So exciting! Happy for you. :)
  • I just made 18 weeks today!!! YAY! I still have not heard the baby's heartbeat. :( I have seen it tho.
  • Oh cool! IM doing my gender at 15 weeks at an imaging place like we did with our daughter it was such cool experience.
  • I'm hoping for a girl and I will find out tomorrow!! I hope u get ur boy!!
  • edited April 2013
    @RTMommy: Thank you.

@hope_4_baby_boy: You made an appointment for it or they couldn't find it on the doppler?

@jules: 15 weeks just seems too early for me. Especially actually knowing people whose ultrasounds have been wrong. I was on Babycenter and I have read so many women whose early U/S turned out to be opposite when they went back for another. A friend of mine was told she was having a girl. Had a babyshower and everything. Come the day she gave birth... she had a boy.

@Almost5: I hope you get that girl. Thank you.
  • I have had three doctors appointments and everytime she does an ultrasound and we see heartbeat. just have not heard it on a dobbler! :(
  • Good luck! :)
  • Having my gender ultrasound tomorrow even when at 13 weeks I got one from the doctor the nurse swear it looks like a boy(and it really did) but that its judt to early I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and have another ultrasound from the doctors. SoIm definitely making sure !
  • edited April 2013
    @hope_4_baby_boy: You should ask at your next appointment can you hear the heartbeat. Its nothing but a device the doctor put on your stomach to hear the heartbeat. Nothing special.

@wilsomom: Thank you.

@2girls_1boy: 13 weeks? Are you high risk? A lot of people finding out so early. Most doctors and family members tell me they have to/had to wait around 18 to 22 weeks. Are you hoping for a boy?
  • Ya with my daughter u could tell for sure and if they don't know 100% then they keep having u come back for free until they do. Plus u can always find out at the regular app to make sure. I mean they obviously are all never proven to be totally right until you have the baby but still fun!
  • Yes im high risk but I got the ultrasound because that was my very first ultrasound to determine how fad I was (even when I know when I conceived) you know how doctors are.... im hoping for a healthy baby!! :X
  • on Monday I have my ultrasound and dr appointment right after so I will ask her to do one then since I will see the baby before.
  • edited April 2013
    Just got done. Boy 100% he's was touching his face a d showing his goodies !
  • edited April 2013
    @jules: See that's the thing all those appointments and if they're still not sure, I'd be a ticked. All those days you have to take off work or ask for night shifts.

@hope_4_baby_boy: Keep me posted.

@2girl_1boy: Congratulations
  • I think I am going to cheat and get a gender ultrasound done in a few weeks out in town! I did that with my son at 16 weeks. I can't wait until 20!
  • Ya but thanks to my great hubby I get to stay home, and it's free to come back until they know. Which I don't know anyone that had to go back they usually know right away unless baby is in hard position. But if that's the case that's why they let u come back free of charge. But I know what u mean not everyone is in same situation.
  • @captivated: I wish I could cheat but damn hospital won't let me.

@jules: I wish I could stay at home. I thought about being a SAHM but I know me and I'll be ready to go back to work ASAP. Yeah if I was a SAHM I wouldn't mind the frequent visits, but since I'm not. I know its not a huge rate of doctors/technicians getting it wrong. Hopefully this baby cooperates. I really can't afford so many off days. They deduct those days from you're average work hours for your vacations.
  • Ya that sucks. With my daughter I went back to work when she was about 12 weeks it was soo hard I would cry lol. Soo after 3 months I had to stray home. I really don't know how others do it? Being away from their lo?
  • Well I hope you get your boy. Good luck.
  • @jules my feelings might change once I have the baby.

@MyLove2 thank you.
  • Maybe you never know. I thought I would go back no problem but once day came it was different story. Same with friend of mine she just had her daughter almost 5 months ago and she's manager at restaurants and hasn't gone back lol. She's having too much fun. But some people have very hard time staying home. And others don't really have the option.