which bottles to use?

edited April 2013 in Pregnant
I used Playtex ventaire and the one Dr bottles. The ventaire were allright. I loved the Dr ones but the were pain in the booty to clean. I'm looking for something more simpler. Also want something I can use while breastfeeding. They need to be the best bang for my Buck lol

Comments

• I prefer avent
  • Im going to give tomee tipee a try
  • Drop ins. Simple! :-) dillon didn't have gas issues or any problems with them...he was also breastfed and bottle fed with no issues.
  • I used almost every kind an loved the drop ins the best
  • I used the ventair were good for my daughter. Unfortunately with these thing sometimes u have to give couple a try.
  • When my niece was little, i used Avent with her and she loved those. Her mom used to buy her cheaper bottles and my niece didn't really like them and they also dripped and got her all dirty so when she came over to live with my brother, i bought her new bottles and Avent did the trick.
    My doctor has given me about 8 Avent bottles, so im gonna give them a try with my baby and if he likes them, then i'll buy a few more.
  • Love my tommee tippee- before those Levi had avent. Ge did great with both but I got a free tommee tippee at babies r us and loved then! But both are spendier.
  • I and my lo loved Dr brown bottles even though they were a pain to clean.. she hardly ever had gas, I also bf for the first year..
  • I used drop in and love them
  • I used ventair,avent,and nuk with my first so im gomna try those with this one. I love the nuk bottles so did my daughter.
  • I just bought the breastflow drop in bottles. I couldn't find them anywhere but amazon.com. I'm gonna have to post about my questions on how to breast and bottle feed when the time comes. This is the 5th baby and I have never been a successful bf mom. And I really really want to this time.
  • Tommee tippee with my son. Still breastfeeding and also bottle feeding. He had no confussion going between the two.
  • I used the drop in and loved them then to the venti air and loves them also but got tired of all the clean up of taking them apart, then went to Avent and liked those also
  • I Used The Drop In And loved Them Im Going To Use Them With This Baby..
  • I use Mam and swear by them they have teats that feel like skin and you can steriles them individualy in the microwave there brilliant.
  • Tommee Tippee!!
  • Loved the drop in's and wouldn't buy anything else.