Still breastfeeding? Roll Call!!!

13»

Comments

• I know I'm gonna miss it how did u stop and when she asks what u say or do @HomeBirthAdvocate
  • Lol ok that's fine. I wasn't trying to push you into stopping obviously. I just remembered we were struggling at the same time when we both were wanting to stop. Since my lo is allergic to milk, we use the silk soy vanilla. She hated the regular soy milk. Also the only way she will drink it, is if its out of a cup and we use a straw. So maybe when the time comes you can try that. @roxy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow, @Math_Mommy do people really say 'Size' matters. My sisters is small but had no problem BF until 12 mo. Tristan did not want to quit, so even when pregnant with Elena he got his fill. Elena is now 20mo isn't thinking about stopping hahahahaha. Which Im fine with during the day, but she still comes two/three times at night, NO FUN! @HomeBirthAdvocate I had Elena for a time on soy milk, looked to have allergic reactions to milk, but i think she is sensitive to the soy had lots of cramps and such. I thought it was supposed to be healthy for you, they advertise big with it. @TishJ330 @Leggs2011 @Heather3girls1boy how far do you think to go? How are you at night. I tried to wean her two times in two months, but she was not having it. Any advice??
  • idk but i feel my boob shrank since I bf
  • edited April 2013
    I have let my children decide when they are done, all of them have slept thru the night at birth, however Sophie had woke 1 time a night for a month or so around 8 -9 months and now ended up in our bed even though she no longer wakes. I am due in 7 weeks 3 days, my 12 month old seems about done.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've been exclusively breast feeding for 10 months. I'm about done but I have no idea how to stop. It probably won't be anytime soon tho...it's my comfort tool
  • My daughter, Eclipse, will be 18 months on the 5th and she loves mommy baba! My original plan was to do it til 6 months but that's come & gone. Im 3.5 mo pg now so i guess I'll have two on the boob.