Bleeding

edited May 2013 in Pregnant
I went to the bathroom this evening and am bleeding bright red blood. I am 15 weeks now. Has aanyone experienced bleeding at this point? Send some thoughts my way, if you can. My appointment with Maternal Fetal Medicine (high risk docs) is on Tuesday. Now I'm feeling like I'm going to get some pretty bad news at the appointment. If the bleeding becomes too heavy, I will head into the ER. Other than that, i will wait for my appointment as if it is a loss, theres nothing they can do for me anyways.

Comments

• Sending some positive thoughts. The only bleeding i've had that far out was when i lost my daughter at 17wks, but this was a few days after abdominal surgery so it wasn't just out of no where. Lets just hope that everything goes good. Update us when you can.
  • My 14 week loss started with brown then turned red a day later. Maybe it's a subchorionic bleed? Did you do anything strenuous or rough sex or anything?
  • No, nothing strenuous and no sex because of the stitches @wilsomom.
  • I had a subchorrionic hemorrhage at 13,weeks and bled heavy bright red blood, I went on to have a full term healthy pregnancy, positive thoughts your way.
  • I have only had it once from sex but was like 8 weeks with my first. I'm not sure what stitches u have but could it be from that? Wish u best.
  • I did when I was 19 weeks from sex a lot of blood went to the er but nothing !
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had subchronic hemmorage at 15 weeks with my last pregnancy...I stood up n blood went every where n my baby is almost 2 yrs old
  • I don't know @homebirthadvocate. I just have a terrible feeling :( Anything is possible, though.
  • Thanks hun. @homebirthadvocate. Whatever is supposed to happen will. Hubs is getting his vasectomy in the next month, so I won't be putting myself in this situation again. Too many losses. I've got two wonderful kiddos. Hoping for the best though.
  • Thoughts and prayers sent your way @captivated
  • Positive thoughts and prayers sent your way. I hope its nothing serious. Keep us updated on your condition. Though I would have suggested you went to the ER just in case. It's better to be safe than sorry.
  • With my son i was at the e.r a few time from bright red bleeding and it ended being nothing hes 20 months now hoping its nothing for u
  • Prayers being sent ur way
  • Thanks everyone. My OB didn't think it warranted an ER visit as I'm not hemorrhaging nor am I in a ton of pain. If I am losing the baby, there is absolutely nothing they could do to prevent it, so just waiting for my appointment Tuesday. The bleeding hasn't gotten any heavier, but hasn't gone away. No pain or cramping now. So I'm not sure what to think.
  • Well I hope everything goes well tom and how much bleeding would u say u have? Just when u wipe or do u have to have pantie liner on? I'm asking cause when I had it from the sex it was only there when I wiped.
  • I'm filling about a pad every two hours @Jules. Heavy period like flow for me.
  • @captivated wow that's a lot. I still hope everything is ok. Where do u have stitches u think it's related to that?
  • I had a fecal impaction @Jules that required a manual removal in which I tore and got 12 stitches. It isn't from the stitches. No stitches in my vagina.
  • I see man that sucks I'm very sorry that's a lot to go through. Let me know what your doc says I'll be praying for you!
  • Any update???
  • Thinking of you
  • Update??
  • edited May 2013
    She said on fb there's no heartbeat & is having a d&c tmrw. ( @captivated I hope you don't mind me sharing)

:(
  • Oh so sad! :(
  • Oh no :(.. I'm very sorry we're all here when you have minute to talk. Your in my prayers.
  • I can't hold my tears! Im so sorry!