Take a look at my DIY project!

My very first DIY project, and i feel very proud :)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/ncanales14/PicsArt_1367878014966_zps32f22a83.jpg

How does it look?

Comments

• Very nice !
  • Very cute.
  • cute! I love it
  • Fun! Good job
  • I like it!
  • That's amazing, I love it!
  • @angelmonkeymelody @mrz_jackson @mommy2two @ashley_smashley @mommyof1g1b @jules @lilliansmom @wilsomom

I did it over the weekend. Some of the paint kinda chipped off because my husband was being stupid and bumping into everything when bringing it in, but its not really noticeable. I spent a total of $20 dollars, maybe a few dollars less.
    Im excited for my baby to get here!!! Only 10 more days till my due date :)
  • Very exciting. Besids great job done I hope your lo is not as busy and curious as my daughter we have her shelving/book shelf in her closet now cause she's always taking things off. Thank God she got big closet lol..
  • @jules we will just have to wait and see if i get a calm baby or a very active and curious baby lol. Im hoping for a calm baby, but im sure he'll be anything but calm lol.
  • I Wis I Was Crafty But I'm Not Never Really Ben Crafty
  • @angelmonkeymelody im not crafty either, but i needed something to put all the extra stuff i have cause i ended up with more baby things than space.
  • It looks good. How long did it take.
  • It took me saturday and Sunday to get it done. It can be done in one day if you get all the supplies a day before and then start the project early the next day.
    I painted it Saturday and left it outside over night to give the paint enough time to dry and so the smell of the paint wouldn't be so strong. Then sunday i brought it in and placed the pole to hang the clothes and also placed the shelf in place. But i was done Sunday.
    Im obviously huge and my husband was being a huge pain in the ass, so that's why it took me longer but like i said, if you get everything ready a day before and then start early the next day, you can definitely get it done in one day.
  • Oh that's cool. I feel your pain. It just took me 3hrs to fold and organize Kailyns clothes. I'm still not done. While I was folding, looked over at hubby and said if u wanna grab some clothes u can. I had labels ranging from n-4t. All he had to do was fold it and put it in a pile. Tomorrow I plan on taking her 3-6 months out of her dresser and put just n-3months. Unless the 3-6months looks small. She has more clothes than all 3 of us put together. Then I plan on starting on putting my sons winter clothes up.
  • @stephforever89 oh i totally know how you feel. I ended up painting the whole thing by myself cause my husband was making a complete mess and you could see the ugly streaks he was leaving on there so when i told him to put some effort into it, he got mad and said i was bossy and left me all alone to finish. It was honestly the best thing he could've done cause i did it and it came out awesome :)