Do any of you work from home? & how!!

Exactly what the title says? I so want to be a stay at home mom, but want to make good money. & Also go back to school I just don't know how to do it and still be able to cover bills :( I hear about people doing it all the time and I just don't know how they do it.

Comments

• A friend of mine works for American Airlines from home. She makes the reservations.
  • I wanna know too! I have too many kids and a working husband to go to work for a while but I want to contribute to the household and try to get ahead in life. And I can't do the whole "give me $500 and we'll see about getting u started" stuff.
  • Anyone else know anymore?
    @Octmommy can your friend tell you how she came about that job I looked on there site and didn't see anything.
    @Almost5 I now im really looking into a lot of stuff I don't wanna have to buy into stuff either.
  • I worked from home with AT&T through a company named Arise.
  • I created an LLC in my state which I paid for, took their class which I paid for and then also had to pay to be appointed with the company BUT you make all of that money back and the convenience of being your own boss basically.
  • She just went on their site. Maybe the positions were filled. Maybe try other airlines as well?