prayers please !!

edited May 2013 in Health
I go tomorrow for a colposcopy . My pap came back abnormal. It was positive for hpv with an ASCUS result . I'm so scared please pray everythang is fine :)

Comments

• Good thoughts your way!
  • Hope you get good results.
  • Praying for you.
  • Thanks ladies
  • I've had hpv & abnormal pap before too. I had my cervix frozen which causes the bad cells to die & come off. I'm curious, what does acsus mean?
  • @Wilsomom really I'm so terrified . They sed it was the most mildest cellular change
  • I'm sure you'll be fine then, they can remove the bad cells before they get worse....which actually takes years. Update when you can. You're in my thoughts & prayers.
  • Hope things turn out good for you! Sending prayers ur way.
  • Good luck tom, praying everything goes well!
  • @Wilsomom I sure hope so its really got me worried :(

Thanks everyone
  • @Wilsomom there was 3 places she took for biopsy now I'm really scared :( she sed they will prolly come back to mild dyplasia an we will just do regular paps an see if it goes away
  • It can totally go away on it's own. I think I've even heard women talk about that on here. As long as you keep up with your dr appointments & do what they say I'm sure everything will be ok! Try not to worry! :)
  • Yes keep up on your appointments. Mine went from mild to severe within a month. But hopefully your biopsy will come back all good. I will say a prayer.
  • @Wilsomom thanks . O I will be sooo worried !!
    @doodles omg wow !! I just want them to remove them I don't wanna wait