Shaving down there... (TMI, I guess)

edited May 2013 in Pregnant
I'm never shaving again. It itches like a mofo. I should've just trimmed but I decided to shave it all off. Mainly for S/O. It was a forest down there and the last time I shaved was probably about a month or two after I found out I was pregnant. It was an adventure trying to shaving I had squat and feel around get a mirror just shave. I even had to adjust my belly. NEVER AGAIN.

It must be the pregnancy, because it has never itched like this [when I shave] pre-pregnancy.

Also it felt likes my pubs would not cooperate and cut. Damn prenatal vitamins making my hair all thick and strong. Lol, in told S/O he better be happy and enjoy it while it last because I'm not shaving again until I'm close to my due date. Hell I just might get a wax.

Comments

• I've said it on other posts and I'll say it again, waxing is the way to go. It gets everything and you don't have to do it. Once a month I go in and get waxed head to toe...literally and it's the best. I do my eyebrows every 2wks but everything else only needs monthly maintainance.
  • Put deodorant on it really helps. I swear by this. Also shave with conditioner
  • Lol the deoderant does help or diaper rash cream. I shave with coochie cream or lotion. Its probably more sensitive because its been a while since you shaved.
  • If I don't shave for awhile it does itch when it grows back, its normal. I want to try waxing but don't have the funds to get it professionally done.
  • It usually doesn't itch when I shave. I don't shave often. I shave every other month or two. I guess I'm sensitive down there now. I'm not big on waxing, it hurts but that's probably the way I'll go. The stuff I do for S/O.