Transverse baby at 34 weeks- question

edited May 2013 in Pregnant
Do u guys think there is a good chance he will still turn head down? :( I really don't want a csection. Anyone have a breech or transverse baby at 34/35 weeks and they still turn before birth?

Comments

• Yep even during birth my lil man waz all over the place and at birth he was in position
    ...... I used the internet techniques lol put music close to your vajayjay right under the belly bottom couple times a day use a light and move it right there too also doggie position for as long as you can and check spinning babies website
  • I'm right there with ya, babe is completely breech at 35+4 :( I'm going to wait it out, I believe they are breech for a reason if he wants to turn he will
  • @2girls_1boy I hope you are right! This little boy just moves sooooo much
    @babyinblack682 I hope these stubborn little boys get into position!
  • There's still good chance he will turn. However I was looking it up there's great website of natural ways to help the baby flip right way. They even have great videos with directions. I would do that if I were you. Good luck!
  • @Jules, I will do that, thanks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughter's baby was transverse up until 39 weeks when her dumb a$$ doctor decided to do a c section. She was due on Thanksgiving day so I would bet that had something to do with it. He didn't even give her the option of an external version or a trial of labor. She was young & didn't know any better & just trusted her dr. Make sure you're not reclining or leaning back in your chair, I've heard that can cause breech babies. I've heard a lot of good things about spinning babies website too. You might want to ask about an external version or research it before you get too far along. My sister in law had a successful one years ago, but I've never experienced it personally.
  • Oh no buddy, I hope he turns soon. Did he just recently move into that position?