I'm back & Pregnant!! :)

edited May 2013 in Pregnant
Yes, you heard right :) I took two tests earlier and they came out a bfp! I'm so excited but nervous to be a mommy to 2 :)

Comments

• Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you hun!!! Congrats!!
  • Congratulations sweetie x
  • @PaulJrsmommy thank you :) i see your pregnant too. Congratulations to you and Paul!

@littlenat86 thank you :)
  • Yeay congratulations! When are u due? How far apart will yours be? My daughter was born 12/12/11 and this baby is due 12/5/13 so they will be little less then two years apart I'm sure it will be an adjustment but I'm so excited and thankful especially now that they can have each other :)
  • @excitedforoctober thank you :)

@Jules
    pregly says I'm due Feb. 1, 2014
    My first appt is about a week from now. So I'll know for sure then. My first was born 10-11-11 so she'll be a little over two when the new baby is born. (Which i have a huge feeling is a boy!)
  • Congratz is it with the bd who wasn't being so nice? Hopefully iy brings u guys closer :)babies r a blessing
  • Congrats!! I'm due 12-23-13 and my daughter was born on 10-11-11 (I love that birthday!) I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly, it's a lot harder with a toddler than when it was just me
  • Congrats :)
  • Congrats!! I just found out last week I'm pregnant w #2. My edd is 1/30/14, my first appt isn't until 6/25 so we'll see if that changes:)
  • Congrats! Are you two doing better? Sounds like it! Lol :)
  • @2littleblessings & @wilsomom yes, its with my bd that was being mean lol. He's been making alot of progress and I've been home for a while and things are great. He even went to Jared and got me a beautiful ring to say he's sorry and he loves me. Things are great now and since we both love each other and he didn't cheat i decided to give him a second chance and it looks like I've done the right thing :) Thank you guys!
  • @Kimberly4411 congrats to you too!. That's awesome their birthdays are the same! Thank you and i hope yours goes smoothly too.!
  • @perly thank you :)

@Juliansmommy Thank you & Congratulations to you too!

• Congratulations!
  • Congrats
  • That's wonderful news!
  • Oh that's good she gap I think! I have feeling mine will be boy too only cause everyone is having boy pretty much lol. I'll find out June 14th so can't wait to get started on some shopping!
  • That's very nice of him I'm happy 4 u guys blue dust ur way :)
  • @Veevee thank you :)
    @tinknbob thank you :)
    @Heather3girls1boy thank you :)
    @wilsomom thank you :) i agree I'm so happy now, :)
    @Jules i think so too! I want to find out the sex on my baby shower (like a gender reveal baby shower!) That way we can all be surprised and have pink and blue decorations. I want to do a diaper raffle too :) I'm all excited lol.
    @2lilblessings I think so too. Thank you :)
    @1stwoodsbaby thank you :)
  • Ya I wanted to wait to tell others but we're having big shower and I don't want it to not be fun for people as far as not knowing what colors to buy or what clothe especially since a lot of the people will be traveling and I don't feel like doing bunch returns. I will be doing diaper raffle though they are fun and great way to get those diapers! I'll start looking into it more in two weeks once I know the sex my sister is throwing it which is great cause will plan it all together last time my friend wanted to do one and I was thankful but I like being little more involved. And I had surprise one that was fun :)