this is TMI but...(update)

edited June 2013 in Pregnant
I'm in soooo much pain ! I'm 22 weeks and have diarrhea and really bad cramping and feel like I'm going to puke does anyone know whats wrong with me ?

Comments

• You're pregnant.
  • I know but the cramping is on my hips and really hurrs like I imagine this is the pain I would feel if someone ripped my legs off I never had this with my other two and my ob is concerned because I've lost wieght and havent gained even a pound back and I have PICA
  • Sorry you feel bad here is a bump.....
  • Preterm labor?
  • Sciatica hip pain! Ouch!
  • Talk to ur doctor about it!!!!!! I hope ur feeling better. You've had 2 before so u know if something is not normal pregnancy pains. I hope all is ok.
  • Apparently I've become lactose intalorant :-(( but in bigger news its a girll
  • Congrats on the baby girl :)
  • Thank you her name is miya zoey ...and thank you ladies for being there foe me last night I really thought I was dying
  • You've become lactose intalorent??? How does that happen? Is it because of your pregnancy? Madison and I go through about a gallon every 3 days, don't tell me that that can be stripped away!
    Congrats with your little girl!!
  • @Kimberly4411 I swear pregnancy can cause so much weird stuff! I had seasonal allergies one pregnancy, never had them in my life, then after delivery poof! It was gone!

@Maddysmom16 Congrats on your girl! How did you find out it was lactose intolerance? Pregnancy can make such weird things happen!
  • My mil is a icu nurse and she went through it with my brother in law but it never went away.
  • That happened to my friend she has had it for years now doesn't really mind especially since they have so many options with different foods now days! And Congratulations on the girl did u just find out today? Now theres few having girl but still mostly boys the pink team needs to grow :)
  • I found out a few weeks ago but have been stumped on a name hubby really wanted another boy....but is alll about her now :-D