surprise BFP

edited June 2013 in Pregnant
Welp got a BFP tonight, not sure what to think right now because we wanted to wait until our son is a little older, hes 19 mo now so theres some age between them but aahhh im scared lol calling the doc 1st thing in the morning :)

Comments

• Congrats! I've been GetTing weird period cramps for the passed week... Too early for af but I'm to nervous to take a test! Cuz I'm not ready for one!
  • Thanks! Keep me updated! I hear ya!! I had a feeling a week or so ago but of course i didnt mark down my last period so I wasnt sure exactly when to be expecting it. Plus my last period was lighter and a day short and im usually pretty regular..so i may even be a couple months. Eeeek!
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats
  • Congrats! They'll be a couple years apart so that sounds pretty perfect! Lol

@LeviLuv8 Watch out! That's how I knew I was pg this time...it felt like af cramps, but way too early. Lol
  • Thanks all!
    Yeah @wilsomom the more Im thinking about it we'll be okay. We were hoping for atleast 3 years though but this will be good :)
  • Congrats! It takes time to sink in but it will be fun our kids will be little less then two years apart andit will bedifferent but so excited imagine how close they will be siblings are blessing!
  • Thanks!!

@Jules its definitely going to take time but im kinda happy they'll be this close. my sister and I are 3 years apart and we're super close now so itll be good

I talked to the doc and my 1st appointment is Monday the 10th at 9am :)
  • Yea I'm same kinda scared first month that will be an adjustment but once things get going it will be fun :) I had an app that took forever between paper work bilion questions and blood work oh man. But I got another one on Wednesday which will be more fun one and less work for me since I won't be taking my daughter with. But hope your first app goes well keep me updated!
  • I got a surprise bfp about a week ago too :) congratulations! I'm excited and kind of scared but its warming up to me :)
  • My babies are 19 months apart I love it I have one of each and congratulations :)
  • Congrats, I got a surprise bfp last week. My son is 20mths, I'm also excited but scared.
  • @Jules thanks, will do. I think im going to have my sister watch my son cuz i know he will not sit still that long lol
    @MommyLovesSparkle thanks! congrats to you too! Do you have any other kids? I think once we tell everyone it'll be a little easier on me lol
    @2lilblessings thank you! We are hoping for a girl now so we'll have one of each :) BUT id be just fine with another boy too cuz still have all the old stuff so that'd be easy lol
    @juliansmommy thank you and congrats to you as well!! We are in the same boat then! My son is basically 20 mo however u count it lol. his bday is 10-12-11, whens yours?
  • Ya good idea! Hope it goes well :)
  • Yes :) i have a 19 month old lol.
  • Congrats!!
  • @MommyLovesSparkle lol well we're all gettin prego again around the same times!

@Trixiesmom8 thank you!!
  • I know, I just told close family. I have yet to tell my coworkers. Julian's bday is10/3/11. Are you hoping for a boy or girl?
  • @JuliansMommy were hoping for a girl to have one of each but i still have all of Dustin's old things so a boy would be just fine too! We havent told anyone yet because im wanting to wait until after my 1st appointment, just you ladies know :)
  • Yeah us too. It would be awesome to have one of each. But we'd also be happy with another boy:) when is your first appt?
  • @JuliansMommy its Monday at 9am! Going to be the longest weekend of my life haha have you had yours yet?
  • Lucky you! Mines not until June 25th.
  • @JuliansMommy aww that sucks, i was glad they were able to get me in so soon..ill be going shortly so ill update once im done :)
  • Well much didnt happen, took a test to confirm pregnancy. She did a pelvic exam. And got blood work. Ill go back Wednesday to confirm my numbers have doubled and then Thursday go back for a sonogram!