Lets do a little head count!

Comments

• Girl three weeks 30
  • ? Due Jan 1st
  • @candy101 are u due in 3 weeks I the 30th of June? That's what I'm assuming sorry but that's very soon if that's the case!!!
  • girl due July 7
  • @soon2b3 u don't have too much longer I'm sure your staying to get excited!
  • ??? Due November 27 with my second child.
  • Girl due sept 3rd
  • Girl Sept 19
  • I'm in lots of pain, hip dysplasia pubic symphesis and lots of pain
  • @soon2b3 oh no that's no fun at all I'm sorry. I never really had that with my first hoping to avoid it again this time.
  • (?) Due December 15, 2013 With my second. My first is a boy and is 2!!
  • but yes I am excited to meet my lil lady...

I have my soon to 9 yr old daughter
    5 yr old daughter
    and the greatest EVER 21 month old lil guy
    I'm hoping she has the personality of my oldest and youngest, my 5 yr old gives me a run for it! lol
  • @soon2b3 lol maybe its just a stage 5 and 6 is not fun age with some kids lol. Or being middle child they have their own issues sometimes too. :) I'm hoping our second is just like our first shes been amazing since day one but it will be miracle to get that lucky two times in row as far as personalities go.
  • Im not preggers again but i know 14 people who are expecting and 12 of them are having girls!!
  • @kenzie0713 omg first that's a lot of pregnant women :) and man many girls! Sounds like they were all drinking same water!
  • edited June 2013
    My 1ST GIRL!!! Due July 25th! After two boys (Angel baby Jerimiah 10/18/07, and my little Zeke 7/03/11) I'm ecstatic to finally have my princess now me and hubby r done! Lol
  • @zekesmommy how fun! I have loved having girl really want another will see at the end of the week my hubby is ready for boy though!
  • There are a few of us still a "cooking" due in July and September Lol and I'm sure u will both be happy either way with whatever your LO is ;-) @jules
  • @zekesmommy oh yea were happy no matter what for sure!
  • Boy due august 13th
  • Boy due November 16th :)
  • I'm having my second its a girl due 7/1 my first is a boy he will be 20 months
  • @newmommie1014 that's right around the cornernow :) almost there!
  • Having my third c section on the 25th. Having a little girl after two boys :)
  • I know I'm counting the days!! Can't wait
  • @newmommie1014 lol I know how that gets towards the end u keep thinking is it tom yet or time for bed all it can be tom lol
  • @michellebelle oh that's really exciting! U must be looking so forward to having girl they are fun supper cute I think :)
  • We are super excited! After having two boys I thought I'd never have a daughter so I was so shocked when they said its a girl. I can't wait to do all the girly stuff with her :)
  • @Michellebelle oh I'm sure I was so happy to get girl now with our second which were finding out tom I still really want another girl from how much I've loved it but boy would be cool too different plus good to have one each either way since they aren't going to be far in age im sure no matter the gender they will be close! That's all I want :)
  • @jules sooo.....is it a boy? or girl?