SO TIRED OF MORNING SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO NEED YOUT HELP LADIES

edited June 2013 in Pregnant
I have tired all week to find something that I can take while still breastfeeding and can't seem to find anything over the counter that I can while still breastfeeding. Don't go to the doctor until the 20th and it I so thinking about going to the E.R because I can't deal with this any longer help ladies if you know of anything thanks

Comments

• Peppermint tea and also ginger tea. There are ginger candies that help too. Not much you can do though but ride it out. Its miserable, I hope you find relief soon mama.
  • Those preggie pops help you can buy them at babies r us, also unisom helps with nausea but I'm not sure if that's safe while breastfeeding. Maybe ask a pharmacist what you can take. Lemon helps many people as well as fresh ginger like ginger root or maybe even the capsules or tea. Fresh spearamint tea helped me but I ended up needing zofran. Hope you find something that helps!
  • Try lemons or i get lemon lime flavored dum dums (small lollipops) it helps a little but i get upset from everything. Some people have issues with zofran so if that don't work try getting an rx for phenergone (sp?)
  • edited June 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The only thing that worked for me was zofran. I ended up in the ER and had to get IV fluids because I couldn't keep anything down, not even water.
  • Don't ask me why but sipping oj throughout the day has been helping me with morning sickness. I was never this sick with my other two babies.
  • Thanks so much ladies I have bought the sea bands and they help a little going to try the tea and see how that's works!!!!!!!!
  • Ginger ale ! Soda crackers .... the more you snack during the day the better and less nauseas avoid stinky over seasoned food try smalls but frequent portions this its my 4th pregnancy and they wasn't one day from my first trimester that I didn't
    Vomit
  • I totally forgot about seabandz they were a lifesaver for me.