aghhhhhhhhh HOLY SH***T IS THIS FINALLY A POSITIVE

ValVal
edited June 2013 in Pregnant
OK ladies some of you remember my story ivebeen trying TTC for over 6 yrs nvr seen a positive. MY af was due 06/03 it nver came full flo just spotting brown for about 4 days from 06/01-06/05 and that was it. yesterday and today i ve had tons of CM
photo 20130611_135047_zpscdeff58d.jpg

Comments

• photo PicsArt_1370984489902_zps42570299.jpg
    i tweaked it a lil
  • I don't know because my tests always show more than this, but i really hope it is a bfp! You've waited a long 6 years and its about time you finally get your dream...
    Sending baby dust and positive thoughts your way :)
  • There is for sure 2 lines there! Yay! I am super happy for you!
  • I can definitely see the two lines! Congrats
  • edited June 2013
    Looks positive to me, congrats! If you have doubts try a digital test as it will say pregnant or not pregnant.
  • Looks positive to me...congrats so happy for you:)
  • Definitely a positive! My second line was always faint. Congrats!
  • Looks positive to me!! :)
  • So, I have to ask which brand this is. I took a test and thought I had a "faint line" and that the control line was dark. In actuality I had it backwards, the pregnancy line was super dark and the control line was faint. Mine was a first response.
  • it was a cheap brand by the name of ANSWER-- im soo in shocked i dont wanna get too excited tho. i wanna retest but i know i should wait til tomorrow morning
  • My first tests looked.like that too! Congatulations!
  • Looks positive! If u have an ovulation kit use one of those they always come out positive if ovulating obviously but pregnant as well picks up both hormones! But I think ur good to go the only thing bad me feel better was using digital one lol since its says pregnant :)
  • Congrats! :)
  • Looks positive to me congrats !
  • edited June 2013
    I can see two lines, but the second one doesn't look pink...could just be the lighting. I hope this is it for you! :)
  • Yaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, a HUGE congrats to u!!! :)
  • I would definitely retest in the morning :) hope this is it!
    Ps you better keep us updated woman!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! Please take another one FRER to be exact. KMFX.
  • Whatttt. I just posted to see how you have been doing.. scrolled down and here you are!! I never get on here but something told me to get on and see how you were doing
  • Ok I def need to retest tomorrow morning. I tested agin about two hrs ago bfn!! :( the first test is clearly pink and come up with in minutes..I knew I should have waited to get good results before posting..kinda mks me wonder I'd be about 5 weeks if I am. But that line looks a little to faint to be that far long right?

I bought first response ill retest early tkmorrow morning
  • It can still be light at 5 weeks, retest in the morning just to be sure. Good luck!
  • Crossing my fingers for you, I hope you get a darker line tomorrow
  • Looks positive to me!!!!
  • Wait, hate to be a Debbie Downer, but didn't you take a trigger shot?
  • My line was that faint too and even though I already knew it was a positive I retested two days later to be sure,it was alot darker the 2nd time. Congrats!
  • ♣♧♣♧♣ ♥
  • ValVal
    edited June 2013
    @Luvmy5 yes I took my trigger shit may 17! It was out of my system 8 days after I was testing it out. Thanks girls ill keep the faith
  • Well hopefully tom you get nice bright line!