freaking out. tightening pain. Update #4* GOOD UPDATE!

2»

Comments

• Did you eat anything before the pain started? I had gallbladder attacks and most time they are brought on by certain food. My first and worst gallbladder attack happened after chocolate chip cookies and milk.
  • Well I'm hoping for good outcome I hope lil bean is ok and those drs yesterday were just idiots please update and be positive
  • I'm so sorry sweetie! I'm hoping they double! ♡♡♡
  • Update #2

@Jules
    @excitedforoctober yes i ate Robertos the night before and a few bites in the morning :( no more Robertos for me!
    @2lilblessings
    @PaulJrsmommy

Thank you all for being so caring. Basically at this appt she doctor said everything is most likely okay. She said the doctors at the hospital i went to are crazy and that a bubble is what they're supposed to see at 5 weeks. I also did a whole bunch of urine tests and bloodwork to check my levels. I have to go back Monday for more blood work, then Thursday i get an ultrasound, and Friday i have an appt to check up and that's when we'll know if this is a normal pregnancy or not.
    Please pray for my child and I. I'm trying not to be worried I know everything is going to be okay.
  • @ExcitedForOctober; did you have your gallbladder removed?
  • I think your right it will be ok but still praying for you :)
  • Prayers sent your way. Keep us updated:)
  • I'm praying for you hun ♡♡♡
  • edited June 2013
    Er doctors during my second pregnancy said I was miscarrying because I was measuring smaller than my LMP suggested and all they saw was a bubble too. I was keeping track of my ovulation so I knew where I was supposed to be and my pregnancy was fine. It sounds like a gallbladder issue or maybe a cyst? I'll be praying
  • They really know how to scare people. I'm thinking it was some sort of flu. My mom got it right after i did and my grandma right after her. We all had the same symptoms. Thank you so much for praying.
  • Are you feeling better? Make sure to give us an update after your appointment, today right?
  • @mommy2b123 Iam feeling much better. My tummy still hurts but not much. I actually missed my appt today because i woke up too late but i will go for sure tomorrow and I'll update you guys around maybe lets say 5pm?
  • Update#3

So sorry I'm so late guys but i didn't get much info until now. My phone is about to die so i don't have enough time to tag but i had an ultrasound today and the baby is perfectly fine :) We heard and seen a strong heartbeat and everything looks as it should. The only thing is i have to take pregesterone supplements because its kind of low. I have a doctors appt tomorrow to discuss the blood work results and such ill update more tomorrow :)
  • Yay that's great news!!
  • Yay I'm glad to read good news
  • Glad everything looks good with the baby good luck!
  • Thanks girls :)

Update 4

Well I just got back and everything is normal! My thyroid is perfect, My levels went up, The baby is doing great. Just my progesterone is sort of low and they have me on supplements but everything is going great thank God! Thank you everyone for your support!
  • That's great news! :)
  • I know im so happy :)
  • Yay!!! So happy for you!