positive pg test Update # 1

edited June 2013 in Pregnant
My period was a week late so i decide to test and i got a + right away. Im scared i lost my last pregnancy @8 weeks. April 2012. And i had a ct scan a week ago. Do u think its going to affect the fetus?

Update
So I went in to the ER today because I was cramping really bad on my right side. according to my lmp I am 5 weeks and 4 days but according to the ultrasound the gestational sac was measuring 6 weeks 3 days. I only had sex 2 in the past month so I know when a bout I conviced, but im scared because when the did the transvaginal ultrasound they saw the yolk sac and the gestational sac there wasn't any fetal pole. the ultrasound tech was new and kept forgetting stuff but shouldn't I see the gestational sac. my HCG level was at 9000.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats!!! I know exactly how you feel, but just take it easy and try to relax... Im sure you'll be fine. I had a second trimester loss 2 years ago and i had a healthy second pregnancy. My baby will be a month on Thursday. You'll be ok :)
  • Thank you. You support is a much needed comfort @homebirthadvocate @perly
  • You're welcome! If you ever wanna talk, you can tag me or send me a message. Like i said, i totally understand your fears and it really helps to talk to people who have been through the same experience.
  • Congrats!! Like it was said before just take it easy!..I had a successful birth after miscarriage and am pregnant again, sticky baby dust to ya!
  • Congratulations sweetie. I know after a loss it is so scary but try to relax and enjoy it! I lost a baby at 11 weeks Nov 2010 and then had my gorgous rainbow a year later. I also had a loss at 6 weeks in April and we are now trying again. Big hug to you x
  • Oo i i will @ perly. @mommy2b123 congrats to you as welll. I guess all i can do is take of my self and eat right and let nature take its course. @littlenat86 sending baby dust ur way. its hard because u always r nervous after having a mc
  • Congrats! I also had a loss at 14 weeks last year & now I'm 21 weeks! I know how fearful it is, just try to take one day at a time & as your pregnancy gets further along you'll get more confident. Congrats again! :)
  • I also had a miscarriage at 7 weeks and now I am 26 weeks. I know exactly how you feel i keep thinking something will happen. The feeling goes away once you get further along.
  • Congrats! It will be ok just take it easy and try not to worry relax as much as you can just enjoy :)
  • @jules @mommyof1g1b @wilsomom u guys r right this will probably be my last pregnancy i already have two boys and a girl i should just relax and enjoy it
  • Congrats! I had A miscarriage at almost 12 weeks 5 years ago as of tomorrow. And now have a happy and healthy almost 2 year old. Good Luck. Try not to stress
  • Congrats fear ia normal. I had misscarried my first lost a 7 weeks in 2010. I got pregnant again at the end of 2011 and now have a healthy happy 9 1/2 month old baby
  • Congratulations. I remember with my last pregnancy they gave me an xray before i knew i was pregnant and i was scared too they told me something but i forgot it wasn't bad tho and my daughter is healthy . Just ask to be sure.
  • edited June 2013
    I'm sorry that was almost 3 years ago and i can't really remember what they said.
  • It should be ok I wouldn't stress! If u have questions regarding that appointment call the office back tom see if the doc has any info for you bc the tech left u worried. It will be ok!
  • @jules the er doc seemed concerned. He diagnosed me with a threatened mc i have an ob app thursday
  • @homebirthadvocate might be able to help.
  • @ perly i hope she sees this post
  • Oh in that case hope u have good news from your regular ob. I mean I have cramping sometimes but usually once I sit down it goes away.
  • Please don't go on with what the ER says. I just had a problem similar to this they scared me out saying all they see is a bubble and my numbers aren't good. Ill bump up my thread for you. ER doctors don't specialize in pregnancy they are crazy many people will agree. Don't stress out or get worried. Go see your ob before you panic.