Forgetting to take your vitamins?

edited June 2013 in Pregnant
Some days I just forget. Its funny during the first and second trimester I always remembered, well did miss a few. Now two weeks into my third trimester I have forgotten to take my vitamins at least 3 to 4 times. I'm about to start putting myself on a schedule so I know I won't forget.

Comments

• I used to always forget
  • Some women dont even take vitamins, so I wouldn't stress about skipping a few.
  • I always forgot..but it wasn't till after I had baby I as forgetting, my doc told me to still take them since I was bf.
  • I forgot all the time too. Its ok.
  • I set an alarm on my phone so I know not to forget them again.
  • ...this post just reminded me that I forgot to take mine! Lol!
  • I Always Forgot To Take Mine
  • I always forgot. I had the same bottle throughout my whole pregnancy lol.
  • I never forgot lol. Still haven't. I take them every night. I put water on my dresser and my prenatal pills are there so I see them and take one. Only time I didn't take it was when I was in labor.
  • LOL @Sheentahlea

Now that I got my alarm set. I have yet to forget. That damn alarm. lol.

• Hahaha! I actually remembered mine today!
  • I never took mine And still don't take them.
  • @Sheentahlea: LOL

@stephforever89: I don't want to have been taking them all these months and then stop. Since I am anemic I need the iron.
  • I think it's good that your trying your best to take them I've only forgotten mine twice I think but it's part of my morning routine with breakfast kinda hard to forget for me unless we're in rush for whatever reason lol
  • @jules I used to take them in the morning but they made nausea so I switched to taking them after dinner.
  • I used to forget mine all the time. This time I've only forgotten twice, but my BF helps remind me.
  • Well have u tried taking them after breakfast that really helps me. I eat then take all my vitamins when I'm putting all the dishes away. But if after dinner works for you then you should stick to it! Whatever works right :)
  • @jules I tried both before and after breakfast. After dinner or lunch works best for me.
  • Well I'm glad you found somethin that works well for you!