Subchoronic Hemorrage :(

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Has anyone had this or has it now and what happened w/ your pregnancy?
Im only 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks yeah I went to the er and they said rest no heavy lifting and no sex - buh I have a 2 year old so its hard to rest that much.
    How long did it take for yours to heal its self?
  • I had this with my first 2 pregnancies and both of my children are perfectly healthy. Mine resolved themselves at about 12 weeks. But I bled so bad with my first I for sure thought I was miscarrying was in and out of the er and drs office every other day
  • I had one at 10 weeks. Went to a 13week appointment and it was gone.n just take it easy and they can resolve on their own. I read on internet and it freaks you out just try to be calm.
  • I have one...found out at 9w3d when I went to er for light bleeding....my ob said no sex and light duty no lifting anything...I am now 11w...I have a follow up with a ob specialest in 2 weeks for a check up to check on the bleeding...I was so worried and talking to my ob reassured me baby would be ok..they see this in 30% of pregnancys and usually by 20w its cleared up.
  • I had never had any bleeding with my other two children. But with this one. I started bleeding very heavily at six weeks... they also to me to rest, no excersize, no lifting, and no sex for a month... i have a four and a nearly two year old so it was really hard for me.. my four yr old loved it because he got to do things like 'a big boy' and i only lifted my daughter whrn i HaD to.. all of our play/special time had to be spent sitting down : / but... i am now 21 weeks tomorrow, no more external bleeding (stopped at 14 wks) but the blood around the baby is still there, it hasnt reabsorbed as of yet.. but baby is active and drs say hes doing just fine... just take it easy and do just as the drs tell you, and stay rested.. youll be just fine :)
  • Okay that's what the er doctor said - I haven't had any heavy bleeding at first it was the tp was tinged pink buh only one time was there any real blood at that's When I went to the hospital . He said it was non-traumatic buh Yeah I would Google it and all I really heard was miscarriage. So I got kinda scared my best friend took my 2yo For the weekend so I could rest and not do heavy lifting even though he is 25lbs lol
    thanks a lot I was just worried cause I never had it w/ my first
  • I totally understand, i freaked out too, i thought i was for sure losing the baby
  • Yeah
    Buh I thought it was the beginning of a miscarriage because I didn't Have any cramping.
    Buh before I left the er one of the nurses told me that they only give 2 diagnosis of this eaither you having a miscarriage or might be having a miscarriage and that scared me even more
  • Thats exactly what they told me too... i had bad cramping and thought a hot bath might help.. when i got in the tub i GusheD blood.. i probably lost about a cup and a half of blood that night.. i had never bled with my other pregnancies, so i thought i was misscarrying and hurried to the er.. just try not to stress, stress triggers bleeding too
  • Thanks ima try not to!
    My husband trys everything to stop me from running around he wants me to rest
    I feel sick soo bad - I hate morning sickness!
  • Hey, im a first time mum and I'm 6 and a half weeks pregnant. I have been spitting blood since Thursday night but last night I just literally had blood gushing out if me. I'm having really bad stomach cramps but the pain eases when I am resting. I rushed ro A&E last night to be told I have to wait untill Monday for my scan to see if I have mis carried or not. I'm really scared and don't know anything. Now iv heard other mums talking about this hemorage its sort of eased my mind a little bit. I hope I'm not mis carrying! X
  • Hey, im a first time mum and I'm 6 and a half weeks pregnant. I have been spitting blood since Thursday night but last night I just literally had blood gushing out if me. I'm having really bad stomach cramps but the pain eases when I am resting. I rushed ro A&E last night to be told I have to wait untill Monday for my scan to see if I have mis carried or not. I'm really scared and don't know anything. Now iv heard other mums talking about this hemorage its sort of eased my mind a little bit. I hope I'm not mis carrying! X