what was your symptoms that made you test?

edited July 2013 in Pregnant
1st symptom that made you take a pregnancy test? Just curious. For the past week or two my stomach has felt weird and sometimes upset. Then out of no where my boobs started being sore and tender. I am deff not trying for baby #4. So i would go crazy. Just thought i would ask what symptom you noticed very first that made you say, "i should probably take a test".

Comments

• Both times i tested because i af was late and im never late. All the symptoms came in a couple weeks later. However my second pregnancy i was feeling very tired before i tested, but im not sure if it was pregnancy related or if it was due to the fact that i was working full time and i was also going to school full time so i had my hands full.
  • @perly my period has been irregular for a long time, i dont even remember a time when i could count on it being there. So i cant go based on when my last period was. Plus i dont remember what part of the month it was. Lol. But my last 3 pregnancies were all planned so i took the test at random. But if this is happening it was definatly not planned. We have been using condoms and pull out method cuz the bc i have tried didnt work for me. I cant remember to take pills, iud was pretty painfull, depo screwed up my af system. And so on. Lol. Sorry.
  • Curiosity because I was supposed to be leaving for meps later that week for the army and didn't want to possibly go all the way to Richmond to just get sent back. Got a shockingly strong BFP 5 days before my expected cycle! I wasn't having symptoms I just knew my husband and I weren't being careful and I didn't want to get embarrassed like that! Lol.
  • I felt sick and my boobs were sore. I also missed my period.
  • My period was late, plus we were trying so I was kind of impatient lol. I've taken tests because I've been "late" and gotten bfns..I know what a relief it is to see that one line.
  • I felt a little crampy & I just had a feeling.
  • I see. Well sore boobs are a sign, try taking a dollar store test. Im very forgetful too when it comes to pills but i knew i couldn't risk getting pregnant again because i had a c-section. My baby is 8wks old. So i made an alarm on my phone and that's the only way i can remember. Depo messed me up too, so that wasn't an option.
    I would say that you should follow your gut feeling and test.
  • edited July 2013
    I was going to go out with the girls and have some wine but I just had a feeling that I should take a pregnancy test it was 3 days before I missed my period and I tested at night and it said positive! (Sore boobs too) Lol! Yay! I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow! :)
  • Well i took a test just now (lunch time) lol. I bought a 3 pk. Cuz im parynoid. It only had 1 line. But im not totally convinced. I think i will take on first thing in morning. And if stillone line then i guess i will wait a week. Ugh. Its killing me not knowing. I know, im crazy.
  • With my first .. I was testing monthly since I was trying to get pregnant , with my second .. I started feeling sick and extremely tired way before I even had an idea of been pregnant , so I told my husband I was pregnant and he didn't believe me so he bought a pregnancy test , and there it was a big fat positive haha . Well I hope you get the results you are hoping for
  • You're not crazy, I always want to know right away too!
  • Im thinking i dont like what i seen on the 2nd test i took. Think i saw a faint line on that one. I will be taking another on with 1st morning pee. I really dont know what i am going to do if that line is actually visible in the am.
  • Well with both ours we were trying by just letting it happen ya know. But with my first I was 3 days late and was tired which isnt normal for me I literally fell asleep on the coach and woke up drooling lol. But good luck tom
  • @jules ya, i was trying with all 3 of the ones i have. But this is definatly not trying. Lol. We've been using condoms and pull out. I didnt think any made it. Lol. Bryan is going to be upset. More cuz we cant afford it. He still looking for a job and im looking for a new job because i physically cant handle this one anymore.
  • Did it come out positive for sure? Or u still waiting until morning?
  • We my 1st I was a week late. Didn't have much symptoms.
    My 2nd (miscarriage) just a few days late, had a feeling. I was feeling bloated &umy boobs grew so fast n like 2 weeks!!
    My 3rd..the day before my period..really don't know why I tested but did. Like I knew. First symptom that came along was ughhhhh morning sickness :/
  • Missed period.
  • My period being a week late ;)
  • With my first baby my boobs were hurting and my teeth too! I was already 5 weeks pregnant lol!
  • Any update on the morning test?