bleeding with cramps

edited July 2013 in Pregnant
I started spotting two days ago I wasn't too worried bc I spotted with my last pg. But it has now turned into a light period I have cramps too. I have an u/s tomorrow and I have already come to terms that I am probably miscarrying. But thought I would see if anyone here had a similar situation and still had a healthy pregnancy?

Comments

• Btw I'm guessing I'm around 6 wks
  • I don't have any experience with miscarriage I get cramping with no bleeding but its more of a contraction I had them with my first all the time too. I hope everything goes well at ur ultrasound tom. Keep me updated.
  • I'm sorry, that is so scary. Every pregnancy is so different it's hard to tell, but I'm praying everything is ok.
  • I totally thought I was going to miscarry with my daughter. I spotted on & off throughout the first trimester. Sometimes it would fill up a light day pad in a course of 4-5 hours. Then it would stop & start spotting again the next day. I had really bad cramps the first 2 months. I have fibroids in my uterus, so I was guessing it had something to do with that.
  • Thanks ladies. I'm at my ultrasound now waiting to get called in. Its weird I've already prepared myself for the loss so if they do see the heart beat I will cry happy tears so hard!
  • I hope everything's ok.
  • Any update sweetie @G&;Esmama?
  • Hope it went well :)
  • it went as I suspected no baby :-( it's okay though everything happens for reason we will try again in a few monthsthank you for your thoughts ladies
  • I'm sorry, and yes it does regardless how hard it is. Good luck ttc!
  • I'm so sorry! I admire your positive outlook, it's not easy.
  • I am so sorry! :(
  • Im sorry I think it's amazing how positive ur attitude is I wish you the best of luck ttc wheneverur ready.
  • Thank you...it is hard and I always feel so horrible reading about other ladies miscarry. I think it makes it a little easier to have my two beautiful babies to come home to. I hugged them extra tight when I got home from my dr appointment.
  • Yes its very hard to read peoples stories sure makes me worried myself I didn't read so many with my first but with this one now that ive been on here since 2011 I got very scared. However like u just makes me appreciate the wonderful baby girl I do have and so far this pregnancy has gone well..I wish u the same next time around a healthy soom pregnancy!