Eviction Notice

edited July 2013 in Pregnant
Rylan Lucas Gibson...it has been 40 weeks and your time is up. Please let mama hold you baby boy!

Lost mucus plug at 38 weeks and have been 3cm dilated since then as well. Dr said his little chin isn't tucked so he's not low enough in the birth canal...please say a prayer/keep fingers crossed that this little boy comes soon!!

Comments

• I hope you have him soon.
  • My. Worse. Nightmare. Lol I'm so sorry he's super comfortable in there, do not be induced unless you have to! I was induced at 39 weeks with my first, this time around unless I'm 41+ weeks I am not going through that again. Good luck!!
  • Been there before my baby was that stubborn. She was born right at the end of the 42nd week. Stay patient hun, I know it's hard.
  • My oldest son was like that. I was dilated 3 for six weeks & finally had to be induced at 42 weeks. Hang in there, mama, it won't be long now.
  • @angel26 @Kimberly4411@Mylove2 @Wilsomom

Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore. My first was soo easy compared to this one. So far my Dr hasn't mentioned anything about induction and I don't have another appt until Friday when I'll pretty much be 41 weeks so we'll see what they say. It honestly feels like the baby is transverse with back down along my pelvis but the Drs havnt said anything about that either. They are pretty helpless though. They laugh at any concern and say its normal or I'm sensitive. I'm just over it
  • Walk sex walk sex and more walk lol
  • @2girls_2boys I try to walk every other day. I have SPD and my pelvis is just sliding all over the place because the ligaments relaxed too much so walking hurts, but at this point I'll do anything to have this baby
  • Oh man I'm sorry hope that baby comes out soon! Was your first little late too?
  • @jules no he was 2 weeks early and I've been on bedrest for pre labor with this one and now hes proving a point lol
  • You poor girl. I thought my daughter was going to do that. Lol. I got put on bed rest at 33 or 34 weeks and meds to slow contractions. But by the time i was 37 weeks she seemed content. Lol. So i tried all kinds of things to bring labor back. Lol. Finally she did come around 37+4/5. Lol. I really hope baby quits being stuborn. Lol.
  • Im being in a similar situation where it hurts whenI walk or go down steps even getting on and off the beds the pains its so intense I wanna cry !
  • @2girls_2boys yea thats exactly how I am. its so intense and hard to explain. Hope you get some relief soon!

@angel26 they definitely have a plan of their own lol
  • Yes, the definitely do. Lol. But we love them more than anything. Lol. I did a lot of walking. I tried epo and even castor oil. I was on my exercise ball. And all kinds of things. Lol. I was also in so much pain. I hope you get relief soon. Maybe your dr will induce you. I had my dr sweep the membrane too. Tell your dr that your in massive pain and your concerned that your baby isnt going to come on his own. At least, thats what i would do. Lol. (Sorry, not trying to tell what to do, if thats how it sounded. Lol.)
  • That's very interesting. I guess you did your part on resting now your baby is nice and comfortable..It will happen hopefully sooner than later
  • I wish I could tell you something that would push along the pregnancy but hun I've tried it all and I was still two weeks over due..
  • @jules @Mylove2 @angel26 @2girls_2boys @Wilsomom

I'm finally not pregnant anymore! Rylan was born 8/1/13 at 40weeks 4 days. He weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 21inches long. hes such a sweetheart!
  • Love the name! Congrats!
  • Yayyyy Congratulations!
  • That's great news! I was wondering. :) Congrats!
  • Congrats. I was thinking about you. Did you into labor on your own or didyou get your dr to induce?
  • That's great! Hope your having good easy recovery :)
  • Thanks everyone! I went into labor on my own which I'm really happy about. I got to the hospital at 5:30am with contractions 3 minutes apart and dilated to 3.5cm and went to 7cm in an hour. He was born at 11:12am after 30 minutes of pushing
  • Thats great. Congrats.
  • Well congratulations mama. :X