Belly Pic!

edited July 2013 in Pregnant
Finally got this to work I hope....Ill be 22 weeks tom, time is going by fast now that its the second time around. So far everything has been good had our growth ultrasound doc said everything looks great with our little girl :) Hope everyone else is feeling well these days!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/kBseAqdbl_Gb-zCzSE79F933VLI9wQpd-ooef0565J4?feat=directlink

Comments

• @jules it didn't work for me, but I'm on my phone...
  • @rockiespurple it should work now i hope!
  • @jules you're so cute and tiny!
  • Aww! Super cute!
  • You are tiny!! I'm 20 weeks with my second and look like a whale lol
    I love your bathroom by the way :)
  • You probably get tired of hearing this, but you're so tiny!! Very cute! :)
  • I wish i looked as awesome as you do at 20 weeks lol :)
  • @rockiespurple thanks thats good to hear when ur pregnant especially with number two!
    @monkey_girl thank you :)
    @Kimberly4411im sure ur not a whale but I know what I mean the way ive been eating I feel big but know im not lol.. And thanks about the bathroom I actually just added bunch new decorations wish u could see in the pic. But I love our guest bath most!
    @wilsomom never tired of it while pregnant at least its nice.
    @perly aww thank you u guess make me feel great its blessing have support!
  • You are tiny! I feel I look like 22wks..I'm not even pregnant! Hahaha funny..not funny
  • @nameless im sure ur just hard on yourself! I have those moments im sure every woman does.....
  • Awww so tiny! Such a cute bump :) your one of the few mamas who will be ALL belly! Lol I'm 17 weeks and look fat and pregnant because I never lost the weight. :/
  • @pauljrsmommy thanks! Your not too far behind me then how exciting do you know what your having yet? And I was same with my first lol u couldn't see anything until I turned to the side lol. And I'm sure your not fat were supposed to gain weight right!? Although when I go to the doc so weird to hear different weight since I've always had hard time gaining but when I get pregnant it happens at healthy speed. It came off easy first time around hopping for same thing again but probably won't be so lucky....
  • Your just too cute! I love your belly completely adorable! Your so skinny i wish i looked that good!
  • @mommylovessparkle thanks thats very sweet of you..I'm are it will catch up with me one day then I'll just be short round thing lol....oh and my husbands ex told my step daughter somethin make u laugh. So she got home and said one day I want my tummy look like hers and her mom replied no u don't she's too small it's gross....used to bother me but then all u guys have been so nice makes me feel better :)
  • Oh no I gained 100lbs with my son and lost 30 lbs right before I got pregnant witb this one. I've gained 7lbs so far. I had pre eclampsia :( I'm hoping I don't get that again. We will be finding out the sex on the 14th! I'm super excited. After I have this baby I am going to try a lot harder to get this weight off! I'm sure your weight will come right off. Some girls bodies do that some don't like mine lol.
  • edited August 2013
    Im sorry about the preeclampsia I hope you don't get it this time. Ya I've been blessed with good metabolism hasn't changed yet maybe when I get older. I'm just hoping my uterus goes down right away again. My daughter came out and it was literally flat the nurses and doc was like what? Never seen that before but Im very active all the time so I'm sure that helps the muscle. I don't wanna still look pregnant after I know it's very normal though but I'm still hoping :)... And my weight came off right away and 10 pounds more so I'm just now starting to get to the weight I started out when I got pregnant with my first so I'm not worried about it too much I'll be keeping busy to burn it off... I think it's great your already so motivated :) @pauljrsmommy
  • Oh she don't know anything! Your tummy is just adorable! She is gross she's just jealous. Don't let it bother you one bit! I'd laugh at it and be like.. "Your calling the place where your ex (boyfriend/husband) kid resides gross? Honey please have you looked at your gross face lately. That IS the reason your ex's kid resides in my belly and not yours. And he just happens to love it that way. F**k you :) "
  • @mommylovessparkle lol I love ya right now :) ya this comment was made while I was not pregnant and not to try look like shit or anything but I stay active so ya had nice stomach and bounced back really well.... she actually had baby 3 months before us with the guy she cheated on my hubby with. And they were married at the time... anyways they got pregnant after my hubby and her got divorced bc of the cheating. Then they got married since they were having baby. Well we had our baby 3 months after her she still looked pregnant while I was flat. So she gave me look. I didn't like it at the time but now I know she just jealous your right! I'm just hopping I can bounce back again this time lol. She didn't call our place gross she said the fact that my stomach looked like that was gross cause I was too skinny..it's like I would have told my kid well if you eat all your food and fruit and veggies you will be nice and strong too..like I would never put anyone down bc of jealousy I want what's best for my kid even if it's someone else that's little better example in that department. She thinks she knows everything when she barely graduated she was sent to continuation school bc she was kicked out of public for bad grades. I mean nothing wrong with continuation school but she flat out states she knows everything...I don't ever say that cause I don't know everything not even close
  • Wow. She sounds like a great person. .... NOT! I hate people like her.
  • @mommylovessparkle ya its no fun. And to be totally honest I have never in my life and ive been through a lot. Never had an issue with anyone soo much to even think I might hate them. I do not like how she treats others just to get her way it's disgusting to me. But it's funny bc she's never met someone like me she has such hard time getting her way now when it comes to my husband bc I actually process things and him and talk about it obviously and come back to her with good reasoning she gets so frustrated cause she's always hoping to trick him into whatever she wants. And I top of that I do it nicely I'm not gonna come down to her level and be rude I'm going to continue being myself, being nice, and a good example for the kids. She gets frustrated that I never flip out like she does lol
  • Exactly you just be you. :)