edited May 2014 in Pregnant

Comments

• I can post it for you if you want. Vinessa.socia@gmail.com
  • edited May 2014
  • edited May 2014
  • It definitely looks positive to me, but just in case I would take a pink dye test or digital to make sure. Are you gonna be ok? :( It sounds like this isn't what you wanted right now.
  • edited May 2014
  • My son just turned a year old last month and I'm 16 weeks with my 5th. My daughter just turned two last month, so in January I'll have 3 kids under 3 years old. I know it seems really scary.
  • edited May 2014
  • Yeah, all 5 of them have the same dad. We've been together for 10 years. Does your new guy have any idea that you might be pregnant? You have tons of options hunny. Does the new guy have any other kids?
  • Def looks positive to me too...im praying for you sweetie!
  • Looks positive, take pink dye test for sure or digital. And hope it all works out my daughter was 14 months when we got pregnant with this baby but we were trying. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers but no matter what it will be ok everything happens for a reason.
  • Yea looks positive to me
  • It def looks positive to me. I would take a digital
  • Looks positive to me! :)
  • Its faint but its there
  • Looks positive! My lil one its 19months and im 34 weeks!
  • Ur not the only one with a diff bd. I have a 8 yr old..she will b 9 in October n a 22 month old who will b 2 in October as well. Both have diff bd. now I'm 10 weeks pregnant with another baby who's father is my youngest daughters father as well. I'm struggling as it is right now n everyone is telling me to get rid of it except my dad n about 2 other ppl. N my bd is on "vacation" this is def not my ideal situation or ideal pregnancy to say the least but a baby is a blessing. There r women out there who wish they could have babies n that's the way I'm looking at things. Congrats btw. I've pretty much raised my kids on my own with little help from their dads. U can do it. U may struggle but who wouldn't for their kids. Congrats btw if u r. Looks positive to me :)
  • edited May 2014
  • Congrats, even though you're worried. I'm sure it will turn out to be a blessing in the end.
  • I just got a positive as well. I'm terrified I already have two and my oldest isn't even 2 yet! My son has a different dad than my daughter but my boyfriend's been there since before my son was born and he instantly treated him as his own, he was even in the room when my he was born. But I was still scared before my daughter was born because of it. I've been through the two young ones with different dads. If you ever want to talk I'm here scared in my own situation of 3 under 3.
  • edited May 2014
  • @rjr33 I'm very sorry that this isn't happening exactly how you pictured but those who will judge aren't true friends I'm sure you know that..I'm 23 as well and I've had feeling of judgement..First when I started dating my now husband bc he is 6 years older been married his ex cheated, and has child from that marriage so it was a lot for my family to take in and they were curious what he wanted and why I was willing to take all that on. However with time they saw how great he is and my entire family loves him. Oh and we had our first before we were married that was a lot for them but they were always there for us. And people who I thought were friends slowly went away bc they were probably judging but I kept telling myself everything happens for reason. And now we're happy to be married and expecting baby number two! It's different this time since we are married and was planned baby..but just thinking back to all those people and were they are in their life I'm thankful they aren't in my life. May sounds mean but true. Even if my hubby and I didn't get married I'm so blessed and happy to have our little girl I would never go back. If it makes you feel little better I'm not judging. And I know I'm no one in your life but in my eyes those who judge are honestly stupid or something because one no one is perfect and two it's not in our hands it's in Gods and looks like be wants you to have another child. Right now you can't see why but one day you will look at that baby and know exactly why :)...And these words may not help much so I hope that those around you come and support you rather then turn away. Take the time you need to take in what's going on and its ok to feel the way you do. And then try to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. And also I think it's great that you can admit that this guy and you aren't meant to be forever and you don't have to be just because of child. You have to be happy in order for your kids to be happy. :)
  • There's a few things you need to understand and accept. 1.) Many things in life will be unexpected. Why? Because that's how life works. You're only 23, so look forward to unexpected things in the future because this pregnancy is only one of them. 2.) The world is FULL of judgement. That's the way society works. Yeah, it sucks. But you will NEVER please everyone, so don't worry about what anyone has to say or what they'll think. 3.) Yes, the ideal thing is to have children with the person you plan to spend the rest of your life with, but again, life is so unexpected that you cannot panic and beat yourself up every time something like this happens. Its important to learn how to accept the things that life throws at us, turn it into something positive and embrace it. Many things that happen to us are just blessings in disguise (and im sure this pregnancy is just that). And last, 4.) As i mentioned before, the ideal thing is to have children with the person you plan to spend the rest of your life with, but things don't always work out like that. If it happens, that things don't go well with this guy and you end up breaking up, its ok!!! You will not be the first or the last woman on this earth with you same situation.

Basically what im trying to say is that you will be just fine. You are strong and you can do bad all on your own :)
    When things go bad, something good always follows (trust me, many and i mean MANY things have gone bad in my life since i was a kid) and even if you don't see it at the moment, with time you will. Don't ever doubt your strength, because you will amaze yourself :)
  • edited May 2014
  • You'll be ok, i promise. Being a parent is never easy, but its not impossible. I won't sugar coat it... It will be hard whether you stay with your bf or not but everything will turn out just fine.
    My mom was a single mom and she struggled for many years but all that hard work paid off and guess what? She did it all on her own. So no matter what happens, everything will be just fine.
  • @rjr33 ya I had that and it can be scary and stressful at the same time, but its ok its only natural to feel that way it be weird if you didn't. I'm married and have my family support and have great 20 month old with great schedule and I'm worried all the time about possibly being overwhelmed when this baby girl gets here. But I just keep telling myself that just like the first time around we all adapt to new things and get new schedule going and things get easier and the new "normal." I remember how big of change it was going from just basically focusing on me and hubby then all the sudden our number one priority became our daughter. Especially first 3 weeks oh man! Right? But after some time we got hang of things got routine going and now she's part of our life and im sure just like you we would never change it!...So point is just the idea of having baby number two around is overwhelming but at the end of the day both you and I are going to love every minute of it :) plus how exciting is it going to be for your kids to be so close in age how much fun they are going to have. I know that's why we wanted our kids close no matter what they will always have each other as siblings and friends.
  • edited May 2014
  • It's hard thought because were women and we are emotional thinkers, but hey someone gotta do it right?! :) And we have picture of what we want for our life and when things end up differently it's hard but a lot of times the way we didn't plan it ends up better. For example I thought I was going to marry my high school sweet heart at 23 which would have been after college and then have kids.But that wasn't the plan God had which I'm wesoo thankful. He went into the marines which I supported him part of the support was to break up because he wouldn't have made it through boot camp 3 months while I was not there because were used to being together all the time. Well end up being that when he was done he was soo different not what I needed anymore not right for me. And plus he ended up being stationed far which we could never handle. So we moved on took long time emotionally but we still keep in touch my hubby knows we ended up just being friends and I can't stand how he is now that we can't even be friends. And then I ended up changing my mind about what I wanted out of school. And my hubby being 6 years older it's been amazing. I've been through a lot I my life so made me grow up and so has he so it's great to not deal with an armature guy. His super fun and funny but yet responsible that's hard to find. And I've loved being mom feels like this is what I've ment to do :)...If I were too go with my plan I would have degree in something I don't really want to do. And just now getting married to guy who became really mean honestly. So I'm glad things aren't in my hands because things have turned out soo much better than I could ever imagine :)....
    It's gonna take time yes but I think your going to have beautiful happy life with your kids. And it's good that u know your feelings about this guy rather then being closed and putting yourself to what others expect which is marrying this guy just bc of baby. Bc if it's not ment to be your going to be blessed with man who will love you and your kids like his own. My hubby has daughter from his first marriage as I've said before and we wouldn't have known we were right for each other if he didn't have child. That's how he knew I was the one and I knew I wanted have children with him too :) besides just loving to hang out together...
  • Aww girl dont be sad. A baby is a blessing and they will always have each other.I wasnt too happy when I found out I was pregnant again. Im 20 and even though their from the same dad I sometimes doubt if I want to be with him forever. Hes not really "husband" material. But I know this baby is a blessing and in the end its all worth it because they will always have each other. Let in sink in a bit and think about all the good things that will come out of this. :)