miscarried 2 weeks ago and pregnant again?

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
So I had a miscarriage that started on 7/27 I was around 6 wks. I stocked up on cheap pg test to watch the line get faint until it was practically gone last wed. Last wed the line was so faint I had to squint and hold the test to the light to even see it. I had stopped testing at that point bc I figured how light it was then it would of had to been completely gone by the next day. Well we started having sex right after the bleeding stopped which was 5 days after it started. It has been two weeks and 2 days since the mc. Two nights ago I started having cramps like my period was about to start it only lasted a couple hours. The cramps had me wondering so this morning I took a test to make sure it was an absolute negative and to my surprise it is darker than the test from last wed! I'm totally not getting my hopes up as I know it maybe left over hcg from my mc. But the last test I took will be a week ago on wed and I could barely see the line and now the line is back a I don't have to squint or hold it in the light its just there! My body usually takes 4 wks to ovulate after change it took 4 wks after getting off the pill both times 4 wks after I delivered my son and 8 wks to ovulate after my daughter. So it woukd be crazy if I ovulated just one week after the mc. I got my bfp 8 days after O with my son so I know I can get them early. Its just so crazy I'm going to test again in a couple days to see if it gets darker. And try to post pics of both tests from today and last wed. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Comments

• This is from last wed
    photo 20130812_050711.jpg

• This is from today.
    photo 20130812_050643.jpg
  • I got pg 2 weeks after one of my miscarriages! :)
  • Do you think it would be negative after the test from last wed? I know it can take a couple weeks for hcg to go down I just can't believe its darker today than almost a week ago
  • When I had my chemical pregnancy back in Jan 2010..I was around five weeks when I started to miscarry. I passed everything on my own on Feb 6th and we figured out that it was either Valentine's day or hubby's bday(feb 23rd) we conceived our now 21m old daughter. So it is very possible! Valentine's day would've only been like a week, so I think it was more hubby'a bday which made it a little over two weeks.
  • They say women is very fertile after miscarriage so it's actually very possible.
  • I just took another test and its darker than this amwith fmu! I still ccan't believe I O'd less than a week after my MC!
  • Well congrats ! There's a signal for you !
  • Btw drink your vitamins and folic acid to strength your uterus :X
  • i miscarried in 07 and wss pregnant about 6wks later
  • I had a mc July 4th and was pregnant with my 16 month old around 20 days later...I don't even think that long lol. It's very possible hun! :-D
  • So I took a digital test this morning and it was positive I didn't even use fmu. But I had my vlood drawn about an hour later and they called and said my levels are at a 14. So it is left over from the mc. Isnt it crazy that the digital this morning worked with my levels at 14!
  • edited August 2013
    Oh my goodness, I'm sorry! That's such an emotional roller coaster. Plus I didn't think digitals were that sensitive, that's crazy!
  • I'm sorry that's hard. But keep your head up A's remember your still very fertile right now and it will happen! I'll be sending you lots baby dust :)
  • Thank you so much ladies :) @jules thats what my husband said and we have been dtd for the past two weeks so hopefully by September lol its just hard knowing when I ovulate hopefully I get af soon so I can start on track
  • Hopefully it happens soon, I'll be praying for you! Its hard I know but once u get that sticky baby it's all worth it.
  • Yes it is :) thank you! @jules
  • I got a positive with very low levels also on a digital :( frustrating.
  • photo 20130817_134239-1.jpgUgh I know!!! How long does it take for levels at 14 to go down? I would not think cheap tests would say positive with levels at 14 I took another test just now not fmu and it still looks like this!
  • I'm testing every couple days until I get a negativeso we can start trying again
  • That is very normal hun. A lot of cheap tests can detect hcg at 10miu's.
  • I know that now :( I just wouldn't have before the blood draw of 14.
  • edited August 2013
    I think testing until you get a negative is a good idea for peace of mind. I'm sorry you have to go through this. :(
  • Thanks @wilsomom hopefully its soon!