U know what sucks????

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
Being pregnant for the third time and I have only about 3-4 people who are supportive of me being pregnant. Everyone else says to get rid of it as if its just a piece of trash. Yes I know it's going to be hard. Yes I know I'm gna struggle. Yes I know I'm not financially stable but I will do whatever I have to do to provide for my kids. Just sucks to have so many negative Nancy's.

Comments

• I think you have a very positive attitude. If you think you can...you will!
  • Yes, it's hard to be positive with so many around you being negative. You have a great attitude though, & if you ever do have a bad day & start feeling down, just come back & read this post! :)
  • Thank u ladies!!! It's just sad that they don't comprehend that there's people out there who would love to have a baby and cannot. A baby is a blessing. Not something horrible. @wilsomom @star4221
  • Good for you! !! I am not for or against "getting rid of it" to each their own. You would think that people you know could at least be kind.
  • edited August 2013
    That baby is a blessing. If they cant see that maybe you should get rid if them. Your doing great as a mommy :) kids come first!
  • Try not to worry about what they think .. Just be happy for your self and forgive my french .. but f**k what those negative people think.. is your life not theirs
  • Im in the same boat. Im prego with my 5th and nobody agrees with it.
  • @candy101 @mommylovessparkle @janet_2011 @megaroo thank u to all u ladies !!! It amazes me how much people act like babies r a burden or something that's gna bring me down. Who said life was easy?? I'm gna have a hard time whether I am pregnant or not. That's what I tried to tell everyone. My two kids are a handful already as it is so even without this baby coming its hard. U only live once and I'm not going to live the rest of my life wondering about the baby I decided to get rid of bc I didn't want to complicate my life even further. Like i have said over n over. Yes, it's shitty timing but its not the baby fault. It didn't ask to b put in this crappy situation. Who knows...maybe it's the little boy I've been wanting!!! I really appreciate the support I get from all of u coz god knows I don't have much out here.
  • @megaroo it's a damn shame ppl can't b supportive!!! I'm here if u need to talk. Congrats!!! That's amazing. If I could have that many n b stable I would. Kids r hard work but r the best thing in life