It's a....

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
I had my anatomy scan today and its going to be another BOY!!!! I'm a little disappointed because I'd really like a girl but I'm super excited for my son to have a little brother :)

Comments

• Oh and I'm measuring ahead so they changed my due date from Dec 12th to Dec 5th.
  • omg how funny cause this is our second baby and my hubby wanted boy since our first is girl but were having abother girl which im happy about cause they r close in age and I think it be great to be same gender too I always wished my sister and I were closer in age, plus I have soo much great girl things. And my first Scarlett was born on December 12, and this baby is due on December 5th! Look like were due date bodies soo excited :)... and congrats to you!!!
  • Congrats! I wanted a girl at first for Mt second too but once I realized my little man was going to have a little brother to.grow up with I was really happy and excited.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations :)
  • Congrats! They'll be great friends. :)
  • Ahh lucky! I wanted a boy but it's a girl, we can switch lol!
  • Congrats. I have 2 boys and 1 girl. Lol. Hopefully next time you will get what you want. Lol.
  • Thank you everybody :) I'm so excited that they will be buddies. @OhHowWonderful you're hella funny. @jules I should have tagged you because you're my due date buddy and that's crazy how close our dates are. My son will be 2 in October so my boys will be 26mo apart. @angel26 there won't be a next time lol two children is my limit. My hubby has his vasectomy appointment set up for next February.
  • Lol its crazy how things work out for sure they will have very close birthdays and Christmas soo close but I'll try make it special for them :).... your kids will be very close as well very exciting! Now we can keep each other update I wonder who will go in labor first?!! Wouldn't be funny if it was same day :)