cramping at 14 weeks

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
Has anyone else experienced this. I was just doing so light clean. ( vacuuming and picking up toys). The cramps are off to the right side in my lower back. No spotting. I do have an umbilical hernia but I don't think its related.

Comments

• It could be but I get cramping all the time especially while working out or crazy cleaning. But I also get light contractions. I was same with my first which I did have early labor had to take it easy for little with her and I'm now almost 25 weeks. I mean just try take it easy whenever it happens and let ur ob know at ur next visit. But hopefully since theres no spotting its nothing to worry about. Ill be keeping u in my thoughts!
  • @Jules thank you. There's no spotting. It started after I finished vacuuming. But if it is constant through the night I'll call my on thanks for the advice
  • I am 14 weeks also and at my last appt, my dr said it is normal to have mild cramping.
  • Thats good idea hopefully thats not the case :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @hopefulmom2be yeah this morning it felt alot better.

@homebirthadvocate great suggestion I'll call my on see if they can test and send out my urine
  • I get cramping when I do too much like this