17 days left

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
I have my scheduled c section sept 6th but I feel a lot of pressure down there lately. My ob have never checked me down there. My ? Is when r we suppose to lose our mucus plug? Or when did u ladies lose urs?

Comments

• Some ladies never do. But I did lose mine at 34d +1/7.
  • @mommyof1g1b oh really, im at 36 weeks & day 5. With this pregnancy I have no discharge at all lol which is great. I guess its bc ive had no sex.

• That is a big possibility. My hubby and I did have sex which then I bled so I went in to be checked. Which is where I found out I was dialated. Then two days later my plug fell out
  • With both I lost mine about 2 weeks before I had them but when its tinged with blood is when labor is around the corner for me....omg its getting so close for you, how exciting!!
  • @mommyof1g1b I wish my hubbys here so we can have sex lol

@excitedforoctober hey girl, u saw it two weeks. I still have about less than 3 weeks :) n thank u for nylas pic comment. I just saw it yesterday. im asking about this bc of the pressure n doc never checked me n everyday im afraid that my water might break n im scared of natural birth now especially bc nigels not here.
  • I never lost my plug all together. I lost it in pieces. And i had a lot of pressure on my vagina lol. I thought my son was gonna fall out, but he actually never dropped. You should ask your doctor to check you so you can feel more at peace.
  • @perly did u went into labor n had vaginal birth or c section?
  • I have 37 week check up this thurs. Im going to ask them to check.
  • I ended up having a c-section because the baby was so big he never dropped. I got to my due date and i never went into labor and my doctor told me that i had a big chance of still having a c-section so i just scheduled it for the following Monday after my due date.