can someone remind me...

edited October 2013 in Pregnant
What is suppose to be in the hospital bags.. and when's a good time to pack them?

Comments

• I didn't pack mine until the night before I was induced. (38w1d and 39w1d)

My must haves
    Panties
    Bras
    Pjs
    Chapstick
    Chargers
    Cameras/batteries
    Change for vending machines
    Your own bathing supplies
    Socks/slippers
    Go-home outfit

My hospital supplied every need for baby so I only took a go-home outfit and car seat.
  • Snacks, breath mints, music, aromatherapy if your hospital allows & you want it - I always pack at the last minute too! Lol I'm 37 weeks & haven't even thought about it yet. :/
  • I'm 34 weeks and just started thinking about it @Wilsomom @1stWoodsBaby
  • I brought an outfit to change into and going home clothe just in case last time. I like to shower and change into my own stuff as soon as possible. If you do that make sure it's stuff that's easy to get into if you are planning on breastfeeding. And.I suggest dark clothing since lots of leaking can happen. And I had going home outfit with my first this time im bringing my own outfit for the baby and going home outfit. But snacks r good I didn't bring any last time will bring some for hubby this time. I also bring my own pillow and this blanket I love :)
  • I packed yoga pants and shirts and I'm glad I did, I got discharged next day but Madison had to stay an extra day, they let us room in, there I was in yoga pants and a shirt a day after giving birth in target buying pacifiers and mittens for her hands lol
  • I think 37 weeks is a good time to pack, no later than that to be on the safe side.