Cabbage n baking soda gender test

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im so going to do it today. Some females really believe its true.

Comments

• Baking soda how do u do that?
  • What is it ?
  • They say put a lil baking soda in a cup n pee in another cup then pour ur pee into the baking soda cup n if it sizzles n fizz its a boy n if it doesnt do anything its a girl.
  • But its just for fun okay ladies
  • Wow I've never heard of this but I'm definitely about to try it !
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea. Where does the cabbage come in at???
  • Well nobody asked about the cabbage so I didnt say nothing about it. The cabbage is another test. U get a purple head cabbage n cut it into chunks. Not the whole head jus maybe half or a little less then boil it n then u use the water so strain the cabbage out n use ur pee to mix with the cabbage water but make sure the cabbage water cools down before u mix ur pee with it. If it turns orange red its a boy, if its purple blue its a girl. Boil the cabbage for about 10 to 15 min
  • Well nobody asked about the cabbage so I didnt say nothing about it. The cabbage is another test. U get a purple head cabbage n cut it into chunks. Not the whole head jus maybe half or a little less then boil it n then u use the water so strain the cabbage out n use ur pee to mix with the cabbage water but make sure the cabbage water cools down before u mix ur pee with it. If it turns orange red its a boy, if its purple blue its a girl. Boil the cabbage for about 10 to 15 min
  • Oops didnt knoe I post it that many times lol
  • I looked these up on the internet. I might try haha.
  • Let me kno if it works. Im doing both test today. Good luck. I had did the gender predictor test like the ones from walgreens n it said girl so lets see if both these tests says girl also
  • Ooo wow gunna hav to try this lol everythin i do says boys n 3 days in a row seen 4 magpies .... lol x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Was the baking soda n urine the same amount?
  • So I just got done doing the baking soda test. It didnt do nun so I guess its a girl thas wat I expecting anyways. Last is the cabbage. Wont do that til later...